[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 Inter, beyotches! (Se saltelli, muore Balotelli) Dec 5th, 2009 (63 Viewers)

Juve-Inter [Match 15] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Cáceres

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Sissoko

• Marchisio

• Diego

• Del Piero

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• Grygera

• Ferrara

• The Whole Team

• The Wet Pitch

• Se saltelli, muore Balotelli

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jan 7, 2004
an offside goal, two or so penalty claims from inter, mourinho getting pissed off and balloteli chocking, what a great game it's like moggi never left.

sissoko is my mom, for getting control over a very scary inter midfield

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Perhaps it's for the greater good? I'm sure My mug would cause a few memebers here to have a heart attack*

*Elvin would pop a boner instead.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I thought it was an interesting & good game to watch, even though the level of play wasn't always that great.

Both teams were evenly matched, we merely won it thanks to a bit of luck & a stroke of genius.

On the positive side, we looked like we actually cared about this game. I saw some fighting spirit & the will to win it. Something I did not see the previous 2 games.
On the other hand, we are still lacking ideas, even with both Ale & Diego on the pitch. And our set piece defending still leaves a lot to be desired.

Buffon 6,5 - Mostly unemployed, but ready when called upon.
Caceres 7 - I have to admit he's improving. Still some positional problems but he always made up for them, mostly thanks to his pace & general reaction speed.
Cannavaro 6,5 - Mostly good game. Read the game quite well and gave away little.
Chiellini 7 - Another good performance. The kind of player you need in these games.
Grosso 6 - The weakest player in our back 4 but still ok.
Sissoko 6,5 - He was very important to our midfield last night, I think that's obvious for every one.
Melo 5 - I thought he was having an overall decent game, although he still has a problem passing the ball. Too bad that he's not exactly an intelligent player. Rightfully sent off imo (Balotelli made the most of it obviously), and it could have cost us.
Marchisio 7 - Difficult game for him. There were moments when he was completely invisible. But he scored the decisive goal, and what a goal it was!
Diego 5,5 - Again, I can't fault his workrate & involvement, but I feel he is not delivering enough.
Del Piero 5,5 - Did well drawing fouls, as he always does. Other than that he was almost completely muscled out of the game.
Amauri 5 - I think he had a really bright start, only to return to his former ways after 15 or 20 min. Enough with the moaning already.

Camoranesi 6 - Helped us keep the advantage, nothing spectacular.
Poulsen -
Grygera -
agree on almost all, except that I thought Balo made a meal out of an elbow from Melo that didnt even hit him

I am happy for the 3 points, but as stated above, our forwards are short of ideas, and our defense on set-pieces is pure and utter shit....how the fuck can anyone leave Eto'o unmarked in front of the net ???

This game could have gone either way, but we were luckier on saturday

My MOTM is Caceres, but Chellini deserves some praise as well

Beautiful goal by Marchisio, btw

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)