[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 Inter, beyotches! (Se saltelli, muore Balotelli) Dec 5th, 2009 (13 Viewers)

Juve-Inter [Match 15] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Cáceres

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Sissoko

• Marchisio

• Diego

• Del Piero

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• Grygera

• Ferrara

• The Whole Team

• The Wet Pitch

• Se saltelli, muore Balotelli

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 28, 2007
An uppercut will surely do ... but I will prefer Buffon to send his deputy there, Goldberg a.k.a. Chimenti. Do not want Buffon to dirty his hand on that ass.

Where the F was Javier Zanetti, ain't only the captains have the right to talk to the ref during this kind of scuffles.

Got to admire Caceres, he was everywhere trying to stop every breakout. Starting to bleed Black and White already ...
from that moment.. i tot eto was inter's captain... he's everywhere too zanetti.. :sergio:

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
yep but now its more pressure on them as well.
But we should just be focusing on ourseleves, it's a good result, yes. But let get back to reality and do what we have to do, we are behind both Milan teams, inter might slip here or there, that's a bonus. We simply have to win every game.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
My heart literally stopped twice during the match...the 1st time was Samuel's header, and then this comical bit of defending...Juve-Inter games are seriously injurious to health

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
may i add, i loved this

marchisio's goal was the sex!
What does it mean?

:beer: :beer: :beer:
I'm so happy with this win over sphINcTER, once again they have shown what bunch of arrogant second rate actors they are. If there was a footballing prize OSCAR for acting, the third place would go to Mourinho and his heart-rending claims for handball play after the first goal. His acting was so good that he almost convinced me that there was a handball. Second place would go to Princess Milito who fell down as if he was shot with an RPG after stepping on Caceres foot. And the undisputed number one in my OSCAR nominees is for SuperMario Balotelli, the mistress of provocation and diving, he has won the hearts of all fans with his overall performance. He reached new heights in acting when he fell down as he was hit with a cannon ball.

Quality finishing from Marchisio, orgasmic goal scored by an intelligent player.
:lol2:

Gigi should have fuckin' clocked him when he had the chance! one right hook to the chin and BOOM! RIP Motta the fuckaface!
I don't know if anyone noticed that even Del Piero in the first half was about to rip his ass in two holes when he kept holding his shirt in an awful way. You noticed?

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I don't know if anyone noticed that even Del Piero in the first half was about to rip his ass in two holes when he kept holding his shirt in an awful way. You noticed?
sometimes Il Capitano is too much of a gentleman...if I was Ale, I'd have done a two-footed studs up tackle straight into his Panucci

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)