[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 Inter, beyotches! (Se saltelli, muore Balotelli) Dec 5th, 2009 (58 Viewers)

Juve-Inter [Match 15] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Cáceres

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Sissoko

• Marchisio

• Diego

• Del Piero

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• Grygera

• Ferrara

• The Whole Team

• The Wet Pitch

• Se saltelli, muore Balotelli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gotte

Mar 21, 2009
Juve-Inter [Match 15] : Man of the Match
Buffon
Cáceres
Cannavaro
Chiellini
Grosso
Melo
Sissoko
Marchisio
Diego
Del Piero
Amauri
Camoranesi
Poulsen
Grygera
Ferrara
The Whole Team
The Wet Pitch
Se saltelli, muore Balotelli

:rofl:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Even though i am glad we won. I am sad that this will just hide the problems we have for a few games till we crash hard again.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
:inter: claiming there should have been 2 pk's given to them. :lol:
:lol::lol:

Btw, Inter fans complain that the decisive decision by the ref went against Inter. Apparently Del Piero dived to get the free kick from which we scored our first goal :howler:
Maybe they should start another calciopoli. Del Piero "diving" 40 meters from Inter's goal was the reason why Inter lost tonight. :lol:

Losers will always be losers.
You saw Mourinho's reaction when Ale got the foul? God, I love Ale when he grabs these type of fouls and knows how to frustrate his opponents.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Caceres and Marchisio :touched:

Great performances from them they showed alot of heart tonight as did the whole team but i think those too deserve a special mention.

Forza Juve!

juvechampions

Feb 27, 2006
Why we play with fighting spirit only when we are back in the wall? Every game must start like a final and that which really matter is the scudetto.We can win the false (champions they called?) one for fun! They put in the pitch and their mascot balLOoNteli and have on the bench the Crazy-One....(he must whrite the footballpedia:vacation in milano!).Let's focus now in the game with bayern as diego must have something to say to the germans.FORZA JUVE!!!!

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I had to share this with you guys

Blog: Dear Balotelli...

Open letters have been written to Juventus fans to stop the insults, but Susy Campanale feels Mario Balotelli needs a talking to

Many open letters were written to the fans in a bid to stop them insulting Mario Balotelli, but I think it’s about time someone wrote an open letter to him. So, Mario, a word in your shell-like…

You have been subjected to some awful racial slurs that ought to have no place in football or in society, even one as backward when it comes to race relations as Italy. Supporters can jeer all they like and – let’s be perfectly honest here – there are a million different reasons to insult you that have nothing to do with the colour of your skin. The moment someone strays into that territory, they have automatically lost all credibility and become a mindless thug.

Right, now that’s out of the way, we can get to the basics. You’re an idiot. It’s a tense atmosphere and for weeks the entire Italian football world has rushed to your defence against these vicious verbal attacks, so you ought to win them over with your undoubted talent so the only remaining critics will be the bigots. Instead you take the biggest test of all, the Derby d’Italia surrounded by those ultras who have turned hating you into a sport in and of itself, and you act like a prize pillock.

Within 60 seconds of stepping on to the field, you’d clattered into a Juve player in an accidental collision, then visibly berated him for 'diving’ when he was simply hurt. To top it all off, you then flail around acrobatically clutching your face when Felipe Melo lashed out an elbow that struck you meekly on the shoulder. That’s just embarrassing. Of all nights, of all people, you had to prove your detractors right with a display of unsportsmanlike behaviour and arrogance.

The Juventus fans held up a banner during the match that read: 'Don’t kid yourself Balotelli, you’d annoy us even if you were white.’ It’s pretty difficult to disagree with them after this sorry performance. Racism must be stamped out of football, but so must play-acting, provocation of opponents and the kind of gamesmanship that has become your bread and butter.

This was the perfect opportunity to separate the bigots from the genuine lovers of fair play, but you’ve only united them now in seeing you as the villain. Shame on the racist chants and shame on you, Mario.

channel4.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I had to share this with you guys

Blog: Dear Balotelli...

Open letters have been written to Juventus fans to stop the insults, but Susy Campanale feels Mario Balotelli needs a talking to

Many open letters were written to the fans in a bid to stop them insulting Mario Balotelli, but I think it’s about time someone wrote an open letter to him. So, Mario, a word in your shell-like…

You have been subjected to some awful racial slurs that ought to have no place in football or in society, even one as backward when it comes to race relations as Italy. Supporters can jeer all they like and – let’s be perfectly honest here – there are a million different reasons to insult you that have nothing to do with the colour of your skin. The moment someone strays into that territory, they have automatically lost all credibility and become a mindless thug.

Right, now that’s out of the way, we can get to the basics. You’re an idiot. It’s a tense atmosphere and for weeks the entire Italian football world has rushed to your defence against these vicious verbal attacks, so you ought to win them over with your undoubted talent so the only remaining critics will be the bigots. Instead you take the biggest test of all, the Derby d’Italia surrounded by those ultras who have turned hating you into a sport in and of itself, and you act like a prize pillock.

Within 60 seconds of stepping on to the field, you’d clattered into a Juve player in an accidental collision, then visibly berated him for ‘diving’ when he was simply hurt. To top it all off, you then flail around acrobatically clutching your face when Felipe Melo lashed out an elbow that struck you meekly on the shoulder. That’s just embarrassing. Of all nights, of all people, you had to prove your detractors right with a display of unsportsmanlike behaviour and arrogance.

The Juventus fans held up a banner during the match that read: ‘Don’t kid yourself Balotelli, you’d annoy us even if you were white.’ It’s pretty difficult to disagree with them after this sorry performance. Racism must be stamped out of football, but so must play-acting, provocation of opponents and the kind of gamesmanship that has become your bread and butter.

This was the perfect opportunity to separate the bigots from the genuine lovers of fair play, but you’ve only united them now in seeing you as the villain. Shame on the racist chants and shame on you, Mario.

channel4.com
:tup:

Perfectly stated.

And not only did we win on the pitch tonight, but we also won in the stands.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
caceres MOM, although the juve spirit as well

chiellini and momo were ace.

oh wow im so happy, fuck balotelli the diving bitch, melo got a red oh well shit happens, maybe he can bounce back now that he has showed a bit of fire, hopefully will come back determined.

we were lucky at times but i couldnt care less, this is the win that should put us back on track, bayern now lets eat those germans alive!

may i add, i loved this

marchisio's goal was the sex!

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
100% Martin went to the ball first and was faster than Milito. It was Milito ho stepped on Martin's foot and fell.
This is so true.. See the replay again and again, it's very clear that Milito fell because he step in on Caceres foot. But the TV most of it give the replay from rear view, and it seem like it a contact, looking the replay from the front then you can see the truth

What annoy me so much it's Inter players and Mou are not a gentleman, unrespectful people. They moan again that they lose because referee not give them penalty and how our 1st goal is foul.. They can see the replay and you can see there is nothing wrong. In this match Inter definitely get the favor from referee : all the dubious free kick for them, Chivu not red carded after headbutt Momo, Muntari not get 2nd yellow for tackle Diego from behind, also Samuel not get 2nd yellow took back DP from behind in counter attack.. Also Lucio hug Chiellini down in one of our corner...

They always moan when they lose and when they win from referee decision like against Fio, they shut. And the other teams not moaning a lot like them. Do they think they are invincible.. INTER JERK..

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
yep completely right, they shouldve been down to 9 men.

melo shouldnt of lashed out but he didnt even touvh balotelli.

as for the milito penalty yep milito stepped on caceres.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)