[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 Inter, beyotches! (Se saltelli, muore Balotelli) Dec 5th, 2009 (56 Viewers)

Juve-Inter [Match 15] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Cáceres

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Sissoko

• Marchisio

• Diego

• Del Piero

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• Grygera

• Ferrara

• The Whole Team

• The Wet Pitch

• Se saltelli, muore Balotelli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The goal should be given either to Chiellini or it should be an owngoal by Samuel.

Chiellini headed it and on its way to the goal it touched Del Piero and Samuel. The deflection from Samuel was decisive.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
That play on Milito in our box WAS NOT a penalty. The diver clearly dragged his foot, and then stepped on Caceres' right foot.

Give the guy credit, he was immense!
Yup. I was wrong about that. It looked like a penalty until I saw the last replay. I'm starting to confuse Milito with Stallone :D

But, I gave him credit anyways. He was surely MOM.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
The goal should be given either to Chiellini or it should be an owngoal by Samuel.

Chiellini headed it and on its way to the goal it touched Del Piero and Samuel. The deflection from Samuel was decisive.
Fuck you statsman :D. Go drink a beer for our victory

May 22, 2007
That play on Milito in our box WAS NOT a penalty. The diver clearly dragged his foot, and then stepped on Caceres' right foot.

Give the guy credit, he was immense!
Milito will try that every week, glad the ref covered it well. I don't think he put a foot out of line, and Eto'o, Balotelli, Milito, Muntari and Mancini all had an attempt at trying to get around him, without success.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
What a great game and team effort(besides the denfence collapse on the goal)!!!!

Marchsio goal:lick:

Hope we can go on and build on that!!!!!!!!

Hate Inter so much so there is nothing more satisfying than beating them:)

FORZA JUVE!!!!!!!!!!

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Absolutely.
Milito stepped on Caceres' foot and Caceres was indeed great tonight.
That was a really close call. Could have gone either way. It wasn't clear cut a penalty nor was it clear cut that Cacares didn't foul. I like the aggession and the confidence to make a play in the box. Under the circumstances he HAD to make a play and he did. It will be interesting to see what his critics say now.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
That was a really close call. Could have gone either way. It wasn't clear cut a penalty nor was it clear cut that Cacares didn't foul. I like the aggession and the confidence to make a play in the box. Under the circumstances he HAD to make a play and he did. It will be interesting to see what his critics say now.
I think it was pretty clear cut from the replays. No way was it a penalty.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
Replays don't really matter though in football . During the play I thought it could have gone either way. If Cacares had gone conservative Milito might have scored. Cheers to the Uruguayan.:pint:
I have to admit. I was very nervous, when he was tackling inside the box.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)