[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 Inter, beyotches! (Se saltelli, muore Balotelli) Dec 5th, 2009 (42 Viewers)

Juve-Inter [Match 15] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Cáceres

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Sissoko

• Marchisio

• Diego

• Del Piero

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• Grygera

• Ferrara

• The Whole Team

• The Wet Pitch

• Se saltelli, muore Balotelli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Who scored our first goal?

Gazzetta and RAI say that Chiellini is the goalscorer. Can anyone confirm this.

P.S: I'm officially a child. My son was watching me jumping when Balotelli was down :(
I still dont know who scored our first goal.

Speaking of jumping, I think my neighbors will fuck me up tomorrow morning.

Hennes

Sep 3, 2004
Ok, cool.

I did see it and I felt the whole team was acting stupid but Caceres was the one I was lett Eto'o run, I'm not dispute his MOM though :tup:
I think Eto'o was Marchisio's man...

Still don't know who was supposed to be marking Samuel in that possible penalty situation...

One thing is for sure. Our defending on set pieces - let's put it nicely - has margins of improvement.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
It was Chiellini who scored the first and I'm 100% sure, I saw a hundred replays

but I don't know why most of the media say Melo, I think he took credit for it

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Fuck Inter. Takes a lot to get Buffon pissed at you, and it's a shame he couldn't rip Thiago Motta's legs from their sockets.

Cáceres MOM. Marchisio MOM2 for that sexy goal.

Balotelli only reinforced every fans hatred for him, and I found it funny as shit when he failed so many times out there. :lol2:
:tup:

So sweet. Our fans obviously got under Balo's skin and he choked the game away.

I love it. Fantastic stuff.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
caceres was responsible for Eto'o no???

For the inter goal he was the closest palyer to him.
I don't know how directly, but it was clear we blew coverage on the right wing for that kick.

Even so, this is as good as it gets for football. A massive rivalry, teams up to the bitter task, crazy fans, and a decider not on a lame ref call or blown defensive cover -- but a class piece of finishing that makes you say, "Nice!! That was deserved."

Drink it in, boys! :flag1:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I think Eto'o was Marchisio's man...
Hmmm, I might be wrong, but I think the guy who sent the cross was Marchisio's man. I'm not sure if it was Marchisio or Grosso, but one of them foolishly started retreating back and while he was running back, Inter took the free kick and they had a player unmarked to send a cross, which he did.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It was Chiellini who scored the first and I'm 100% sure, I saw a hundred replays

but I don't know why most of the media say Melo, I think he took credit for it
Both RAI and Gazzetta say it was Chiellini and they are the ones who count in Italy. I guess i'll write it down under Chiellini's name in the thread.

But who gets the assist? :lol:
Del Piero or Melo?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)