[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 Inter, beyotches! (Se saltelli, muore Balotelli) Dec 5th, 2009 (19 Viewers)

Juve-Inter [Match 15] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Cáceres

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Sissoko

• Marchisio

• Diego

• Del Piero

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• Grygera

• Ferrara

• The Whole Team

• The Wet Pitch

• Se saltelli, muore Balotelli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
caceres was responsible for Eto'o no???

For the inter goal he was the closest palyer to him.
No way man did you see that goal?? Watch it again and notice that caceres is the only one of our defenders that is where they should be, everyone else was marking other juventus players at the near post, caceres was on his own with 4 inter players!!! There was nothing he could do!!

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Not only him really. The whole marking was fucked up in that build up. three Merda players were free for a perfect header.
He had to mark two men. In Cáceres' thread it has a good illustration of all the Juventus players star gazing far away from the action.
Ok, cool.

I did see it and I felt the whole team was acting stupid but Caceres was the one I was lett Eto'o run, I'm not dispute his MOM though :tup:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Who scored our first goal?

Gazzetta and RAI say that Chiellini is the goalscorer. Can anyone confirm this.

P.S: I'm officially a child. My son was watching me jumping when Balotelli was down :(

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Who scored our first goal?

Gazzetta and RAI say that Chiellini is the goalscorer. Can anyone confirm this.

P.S: I'm officially a child. My son was watching me jumping when Balotelli was down :(
Well depending if chiellini original header was on target dispite the deflection it should be credited to giorgio. if not then an obvious OG. I havent answered your question have i????:lol:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
FORZA JUVE!

hahaha take that merdazzurri.

Best actor in a comedy or series: Mario Balotelli for I slipped on a banana peel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)