[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 Inter, beyotches! (Se saltelli, muore Balotelli) Dec 5th, 2009 (11 Viewers)

Juve-Inter [Match 15] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Cáceres

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Sissoko

• Marchisio

• Diego

• Del Piero

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• Grygera

• Ferrara

• The Whole Team

• The Wet Pitch

• Se saltelli, muore Balotelli

Results are only viewable after voting.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
I want to pummel the face of that piece of shit known as Thiago Motta. I have never seen Buffon react like that. It takes a true asshole to get under Gigi's skin. I hope the Inter team bus gets raided by our ultras and that cunt gets a fucking pasting.

I'm to emotional to critique the match right now. Every inch of my being absolutely despises everything about that club.

SE SALTELLI, MUORE BALOTELLI!

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Not the best of performances, but a great great great team spirit!

Marchisio today showed why really we were missing him. WORLD-CLASS ball control with a WORLD-CLASS finish. compliments go to Caceres as well, he was decisive even though he did a stupid interception on Milito and we were lucky not to concede a penalty there.

Diego also had a very good game. The only weakness he got is that he plays behind a player called "Useless" or AKA Amauri :sergio:

What really got into my nerves, was that scumbag Thiago Motta. How in earth you can talk to the legendary Gigi like that? Buffon was about to eat him alive though :super:

And of course, as we all expected, Balotelli was the joke of the night :lol:

FORZA JUVEEEEE

May 22, 2007
Fuck Inter. Takes a lot to get Buffon pissed at you, and it's a shame he couldn't rip Thiago Motta's legs from their sockets.

Cáceres MOM. Marchisio MOM2 for that sexy goal.

Balotelli only reinforced every fans hatred for him, and I found it funny as shit when he failed so many times out there. :lol2:

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
We need to carry this momentum into the bayern game, we need to progress in the CL but for now we have to enjoy this. Yes its only 3 points and Mourinho will highlight the fact that we are still 5 points behind them and 1 point behind milan but at the end of the day we did all we could today and really deserved that win.

Marchisio's goal was just unreal, it took me about 10 seconds to realise it actually went in!!!

Caceres was an absolute beast tonight, both offensively and defensively. we were perhaps lucky not to have conceded a penalty but having said that inter should have been reduced to 10 men well before that incident. So good not having grygera on the right, caceres has really nailed that position over the last few games.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
What's truly remarkable about this is that the match and the level that both teams played lived up to a heavyweight knockout title fight. And all the better that we got all the points! :flag2:

ab3ja

Dec 5, 2009
Hello everybody
I'm sorry I came back!

Hi JACK and Mark ( I don't know other mods) Is there any chance to let me post with this account or unban the other account only for today!

Congratulations for the win!

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Hello everybody
I'm sorry I came back!

Hi JACK and Mark ( I don't know other mods) Is there any chance to let me post with this account or unban the other account only for today!

What happened to your plan to bring the site down, for a moment I thought you did it 5 minutes ago :D

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,017
    What a victory.

Caceres is huge but Marchisio is out of this world and he's just came back. Imagine this engine at full fitness.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    Hello everybody
    I'm sorry I came back!

:lol2: well well well, look who's here, the guy who was going to shut down the forum

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)