[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 Inter, beyotches! (Se saltelli, muore Balotelli) Dec 5th, 2009 (26 Viewers)

Juve-Inter [Match 15] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Cáceres

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Sissoko

• Marchisio

• Diego

• Del Piero

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• Grygera

• Ferrara

• The Whole Team

• The Wet Pitch

• Se saltelli, muore Balotelli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
So, obviously Giovinco won't play, I've gotten used to that fact by now. I don't understand it but I don't really care anymore, its pathetic, really. Anyway, why is Diego getting to fuck around game after game? For some reason, Diego is valued more then Giovinco, maybe the reason is that Giovinco is Italian and loyal while Diego is Brazilian and cost the club 25 million?
Or maybe because Ciro feels Diego suits the supporting striker role more than Giovinco.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Or maybe because Ciro feels Diego suits the supporting striker role more than Giovinco.
Well, maybe, maybe not. All I have to say is that since Giovinco got sent back to the bench two games ago we've lost against Bourdeux and Cagliari. And we've scored 0 goals I should add.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Well, maybe, maybe not. All I have to say is that since Giovinco got sent back to the bench two games ago we've lost against Bourdeux and Cagliari. And we've scored 0 goals I should add.
Mate, you make it sound like I don't want to see Giovinco in the line-up. See my posts in the Del Piero thread for that. If were fielding a 4-3-1-2 then Diego is better suited for the '1' role, and their is no denying that. If however we field the 4-2-3-1 then its stupid to start Marchisio ahead of him on the left wing.

PS- If we go for brute strength in the midfield then are we not playing into Inters hands? We should play the 4-2-3-1 with Diego, Gio, Camo and Del Piero. Play on the floor and quick.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #795
    Only had we been stable at the back I would field a formation with Camo, Giovinco, Diego and two forwards (one of them Del Piero)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004

You might as well jump, JUMP!
    Go ahead, JUMP!
    :lol:

Great stuff in this thread.

I hate these bald, snot-shirt, complaining, crude-oil sucking, vespa-throwing, shit-eating, cock-sucking, slime-oozing, league-manipulating, bunch of maggots from those on the pitch to the morons in the stands.

Balotelli dies tonight.

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    We need a win today, losing or drawing is the same at this point. Milan are 4 points ahead of us right now. Go for it Ciro, don't be a coward, we're playing at home and we need the points more then Inter so I really hope the guys go out offensively and own this game.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    I've a warm feeling inside :shifty:

:flag2: :flag2: :flag2: :flag2: :flag2: :flag2: :flag2: :flag2: :flag2: :flag2: :flag2: :flag2: :flag2: :flag2: :flag2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)