[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 Inter, beyotches! (Se saltelli, muore Balotelli) Dec 5th, 2009 (68 Viewers)

Juve-Inter [Match 15] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Cáceres

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Sissoko

• Marchisio

• Diego

• Del Piero

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• Grygera

• Ferrara

• The Whole Team

• The Wet Pitch

• Se saltelli, muore Balotelli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I'm missing this one because it's my work's christmas party, but I'll be checking the score on my phone every minute or two.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
the fact the game is kicking off at 11:45 pm cairo time is killing me!!! its still a long way to go till 11 :( i'm soooooooooo fired up for this one.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Any news about Sneijder's availability? Yesterday he was training individually, not with the group, and the media was sure that he won't start this match. But today I can't find more news about his situation and I have a feeling that Mourinho is trying to fool Ferrara.

Without Maicon and Sneijder they lose many options in attack.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Any news about Sneijder's availability? Yesterday he was training individually, not with the group, and the media was sure that he won't start this match. But today I can't find more news about his situation and I have a feeling that Mourinho is trying to fool Ferrara.

Without Maicon and Sneijder they lose many options in attack.
which = a big midfield tussle. We need camo, melo sissoko marchisio or poulsen to have great games plus a big one from Diego.

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
if Sneijder and Maicon wont start who are the replacements?? Santon and Stankovic?
Santon is injured and Stankovic is a cunt .

i promise i will take a beauty sleep and wake up on time at 02.30 AM , 15 minutes before the game starts ,
i have an extremely good feeling that we will make this match as our turnpoint on this season ,
FORZA JUVENTUS :tup: FORZA JUVENTUS :juventus: FORZA JUVENTUS:agree: FORZA JUVENTUS:xfinger: FORZA JUVENTUS:juvefan2:

Dec 31, 2008
Santon is injured and Stankovic is a cunt .

i promise i will take a beauty sleep and wake up on time at 02.30 AM , 15 minutes before the game starts ,
i have an extremely good feeling that we will make this match as our turnpoint on this season ,
FORZA JUVENTUS :tup: FORZA JUVENTUS :juventus: FORZA JUVENTUS:agree: FORZA JUVENTUS:xfinger: FORZA JUVENTUS:juvefan2:
:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree:
so Zanettis gonna go play at RB. We should start with Gio IMO

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
if Sneijder and Maicon wont start who are the replacements?? Santon and Stankovic?
Santon was also training individually and just like Sneijder, he's not expected to start.
Zanetti will probably replace Maicon.

Inter's probable starting XI is:

Julio Cesar
Zanetti Lucio Samuel Chivu
Muntari Cambiasso Thiago Motta
Stankovic
Eto'o Milito​

As you can see, they'll have more muscles than technique. Last year in Milano we couldn't handle their physicality. They pressed us and didn't let us play anything. We were beaten and out-muscled on every part of the pitch and Sissoko was the only one who could handle their strength.
Barcelona proved that good technique and good possession play can destroy such a physical Inter, but I don't think we have enough technical players to do the same to Inter.
Nevertheless, I'd still use as many more technical players as possible. With Melo/Poulsen playing alongside Sissoko we'll add more muscles too (last year we started with Sissoko, Marchionni, Tiago and Nedved in midfield, but Marchisio replaced Tiago early in the game). But what we lacked last year in Milano was technique because Ale was the only one capable of playing the ball and he was isolated. That's why i'll make sure now that at least 3 of Del Piero, Giovinco, Camo and Diego start the game.
I remember that we started playing better last season in Milano when Camoranesi replaced Marchionni in the last 15 minutes and Camo also shone in 2007/08 when we played Inter, scoring both in Turin and Milano.
Camo is a must imo and a combination of skills and muscles should be our recipe to winning this game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)