[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 Inter, beyotches! (Se saltelli, muore Balotelli) Dec 5th, 2009 (67 Viewers)

Juve-Inter [Match 15] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Cáceres

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Sissoko

• Marchisio

• Diego

• Del Piero

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• Grygera

• Ferrara

• The Whole Team

• The Wet Pitch

• Se saltelli, muore Balotelli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Seriously dude, if you can't take the sig I'll remove it. Just say the word instead of making a big deal out of it :)
I can't ask you to remove that, that will be against my principles, you are free to put it, but as long as you keep it, I will keep acting this way, and I am free to do this :p

Seriously, do you really think this is the place to put that here? I am sure you can't come of a with a good reason to tell me why you did it. But I will tell you why it disgusts me or anyone else, because it's always disgusts people when they see someone showing off their faith or their religious figures, when it should be something private between you and your God.

Imagine everyone is acting like you, and the forum is decorated with signs of "hilal" and crosses, with Jesus avatars and Quraan pictures, and quotes from bible and quraan in the sigs. I don't think anyone wants to see these..

This is my and others' reasoning, offensive to some and disgusting to others, or funny. If you want to keep it, go ahead, and separate yourself from some members, or you can remove it, and act like a regular member, and everyone will read your posts like any regular members', cause it's not fun seeing that huge thing everytime we read your post.

Buy on AliExpress.com

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
I can't ask you to remove that, that will be against my principles, you are free to put it, but as long as you keep it, I will keep acting this way, and I am free to do this :p

Seriously, do you really think this is the place to put that here? I am sure you can't come of a with a good reason to tell me why you did it. But I will tell you why it disgusts me or anyone else, because it's always disgusts people when they see someone showing off their faith or their religious figures, when it should be something private between you and your God.

Imagine everyone is acting like you, and the forum is decorated with signs of "hilal" and crosses, with Jesus avatars and Quraan pictures, and quotes from bible and quraan in the sigs. I don't think anyone wants to see these..

This is my and others' reasoning, offensive to some and disgusting to others, or funny. If you want to keep it, go ahead, and separate yourself from some members, or you can remove it, and act like a regular member, and everyone will read your posts like any regular members', cause it's not fun seeing that huge thing everytime we read your post.
Ok, you are right. And I removed it because I wanted to and not because of you :p only reason I had it was because some guy was insulting muslims and talking about his love for Christ blabla in his sig, and I posted a post right under his in a thread with that sig. So I was gonna remove it shortly after :p

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Touch one to call really. What Juventus will turn up is the main question, will the Juventus of Sampdoria and Atalanta show up or the Juventus of Cagliari and Palermo. I predict a narrow 2-1 win.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I don't know if I've already said it, but I've this one live on TV :weee: My first Derby d'Italia on TV :touched:

Desis, Neo Sports 0115 hrs early Sunday morning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)