[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 Inter, beyotches! (Se saltelli, muore Balotelli) Dec 5th, 2009 (16 Viewers)

Juve-Inter [Match 15] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Cáceres

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Sissoko

• Marchisio

• Diego

• Del Piero

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• Grygera

• Ferrara

• The Whole Team

• The Wet Pitch

• Se saltelli, muore Balotelli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Not sure what to think of this game.

Juve have been unpredictable this season, you never know what face they will turn up with. Inter haven't been overly impressive with their performances lately but they have been damn efficient.

Inter are missing both Sneider and Maicon. That is a large portion of their creativity missing. That could only be positive for Juve. Juve have DP back but Grosso and Melo doubtful.

You guys need a big game from your midfield. I'd personally play Sissoko in this game, his physical presence and ability to impose himself in midfield is needed in this game.

Which strikers are available for this game? Amauri and Trezeguet will be fit for this one i assume?

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Will he make it?

Could be the right time to turn his poor form upside down.

As far as I know he'll make it.

As for his form: I'm quite convinced he'll turn it around sooner or later. But by the looks of it, I'm afraid it could very well be later, rather than sooner.

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
I know my head's up my ass.

Top 10 Things To Expect From Juventus-Inter
Ahead of this Saturday night’s explosive Derby d’Italia in Turin, Carlo Garganese light-heartedly runs through 10 things to expect before, during and after Juventus-Inter.

10) Davide Santon starts crying again in training after being told he is not going to be picked. Santon storms out of Appiano Gentile and tells his mummy that he is being bullied by his teacher. Mrs Santon marches into Inter HQ together with a small, shrinking, crazy, loud Neapolitan friend - Ezequiel Lavezzi’s girlfriend. Lavezzi’s girlfriend rips off her belt and whips Jose Mourinho around the face, leaving him to sport another fashionable scar on his forehead on Saturday night.

9) Inter coach Mourinho says “50-year-old” Ciro Ferrara’s trophy cabinet as a tactician is bare and he lacks ambition, comparing him to Claudio Ranieri the coach. Ferrara replies that Mourinho’s trophy cabinet as a footballer is bare, comparing him to Claudio Ranieri the player.

8) Fabio Cannavaro comes out for the warm-up with a syringe protruding from his left arm. He’s later given the go-ahead to play after explaining it away as “an injection of ointment for a tickly cough”.

7) The two Scudetti Inter 'took' off Juve during Calciopoli are paraded around the Turin stadium before kick-off, before two Bianconeri fans – one wearing a Massimo Moratti mask and the other wearing a Tronchetti Provera mask – steal the trophies and dash off with Swag bags.

Moratti in his getaway car

6) Mario Balotelli is abused and jeered every time he comes into view. Alas this is not on the pitch but on the big screen as Mourinho once again leaves the superbrat in the stands after he bounced into training three hours late on Friday following a night out on the town.

5) Ciro Ferrara makes a phone call seconds before a double attacking substitution which he hopes will win Juventus the game. Ciro Immobile and Paolo De Ceglie replace Alessandro Del Piero and Diego, while Sebastian Giovinco twiddles his thumbs on the bench. It is later revealed that Ferrara had phoned Claudio Ranieri for advice on who to bring on.

Tinkerman - the substitution guru

4) Cristian Molinaro attempts an audacious backheel in his own area and connects beautifully with two balls. He then collapses to the floor in agony clutching his privates, while Diego Milito nips in and dispatches the untouched football into the net.

3) Nicola Legrottaglie starts praying for a Juventus victory. God tells him that he can guarantee a Bianconeri victory providing Legrottaglie offers him an adequate sacrifice. The stopper vows to not have sex again until Inter finally win the Champions League again. God asks Legrottaglie if he is sure he is comfortable with abstaining for the rest of his life.

2) Luciano Moggi interrupts the conversation between Legrottaglie and God, and tells the former that if he was still running things in Turin he wouldn’t need to pray and abstain from sex to ensure a Juventus victory. Moggi also adds that if he was in charge, Legrottaglie would be in the reserves and Cristiano Ronaldo and Steven Gerrard would be playing for Juventus.

"I'm all-powerful and all-knowing, but not all-loving!"

1) The match finishes 5-4, after which the Italian parliament holds hearings to find out who was to blame. "Nine goals in one game?" remarks the MP from Arezzo. "What's next, vegetarian lasagna? Vespas with three wheels? Bikini tops in Rimini?"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)