[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 Inter, beyotches! (Se saltelli, muore Balotelli) Dec 5th, 2009 (1 Viewer)

Juve-Inter [Match 15] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Cáceres

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Sissoko

• Marchisio

• Diego

• Del Piero

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• Grygera

• Ferrara

• The Whole Team

• The Wet Pitch

• Se saltelli, muore Balotelli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007
Momo is our best weapon to NOT get completely owned against their powerful midfield. One bad game, and he should be dropped? Ridicolous. Especially extra ridicolous when Melo who dissapoints more then be good nowadays, should start according to ya. Thats if anyone is who Poulsen should bench.
Its ridicolous, he is way too important for our midfield, It was just 2 weeks ago he played 2nd half against Udinese and totally owned the midfield for us.
+rep :tup:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Rab my man, you are simply wrong, Momo is VERY VEYR important for our midfield and our team to function at its best.
That's why I said I could be wrong, because this game is too tactical also, and any midfielder can be a key to 3points. Lets see.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No need to take it that far. I repeat I see it as tactical better choice for this game. That's all.
Trying something else I get, though its against the wrong opposition (physcal presence is 10 times more important against Inter) and suggesting the wrong player. If anyone, should be Melo and not Momo who is benched for Poulsen.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
No need to take it that far. I repeat I see it as tactical better choice for this game. That's all.
Trying something else I get, though its against the wrong opposition (physcal presence is 10 times more important against Inter) and suggesting the wrong player. If anyone, should be Melo and not Momo who is benched for Poulsen.
Both of you have the point there. Poulsen has the more composure, in better physical condition than Melo and Momo, also on a good form. Based on tactical view he is a better choice. Drop Melo won't be a good solution either because Momo - Poulsen doesn't work well in Cagliari match

Momo will add strength and bring more solid midfield against Inter, know that Inter has strong midfield (Zanetti, Stankovic, Motta, Cambiasso)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I don't think Sissoko is going to try and dribble players in this game. Against Cagliari he did try that because of the lack of attacking ideas we had. With the right tactics, he won't have to do that. That is, obviously, if Ciro has noticed it yet or not.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I think we will get the best result possible from this game if:
1- buffon plays
2- no major changes in the back 4
3- camoranesi and diego play
4- we play with two forwards one of the forwards is del piero or giovinco (del piero preferable if fully fit).

If grosso cannot play, de cegli should step in.. NOT molinaro.
Marchisio + one of melo/sissoko is suggested.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
is sneidjer back?

I disagree with you rab as I think mommo is important for this game. I see your point of trying to control Inter and deny them the ball, so they can't impose themselves physically on the game.

Sadly we don't have the team yet to hold possession well, so we will have to fight fire with fire and mommo is best at doing that.

Even though they're very tough I still think their CBs are vulnerable, so a two striker system is important imo.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Gigi, Canna, and Chiellini must have a flawless game
Momo and Poulsen have to start
Gio has to play

With the aforementioned steps being followed, some hope, and a bit of luck, we may get the 3 points.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Sorry, guys. I really am having a hard time getting the thrills for this one. I mean, yeah, so what if we can even beat Inter if we're choking against Cagliari?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)