[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 Inter, beyotches! (Se saltelli, muore Balotelli) Dec 5th, 2009 (23 Viewers)

Juve-Inter [Match 15] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Cáceres

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Sissoko

• Marchisio

• Diego

• Del Piero

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• Grygera

• Ferrara

• The Whole Team

• The Wet Pitch

• Se saltelli, muore Balotelli

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Maybe in the scudetto race but don't forget we no longer have the luxury of only watching Inter and hoping we can draw closer to them. The team has fucked up so much that Meelan caught up with us and we have to be vigilant to remain in second

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
:cry:

The way we're having to randomly guess and wonder what the hell is going to happen in this game makes me sad. Very non-Juventus.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Maybe in the scudetto race but don't forget we no longer have the luxury of only watching Inter and hoping we can draw closer to them. The team has fucked up so much that Meelan caught up with us and we have to be vigilant to remain in second
the season can turn around pretty quickly, but you have gotta take that one big step towards that...beating Inter should shake them up a bit, hit their confidence, and hell they might suffer a draw or two...perfect chances for us to close the gap...wishful thinking, but yea, it's all we can hope for right now.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I don't buy this argument that a win against Inter will boost our confidence and suddenly improve the team's form. The 5-1 over Samp and the wins over Maccabi were supposed to do that already.

CaesarCod

Mar 13, 2008
I know this would prob suck but just putting it out there. What about a 3-5-2 with wingbacks
----------------Buffon
------Chiellini Legto Canna
Caceres----------------------De Ceglie
------------Sissoko----------
------Camo------Marchiso--------
-----------Diego/Gio-------------
-------Amauri----DP/Gio---------

Do inter play a wide game?

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Time to go old school.

Buffon
Grygera - Canna - Chiellini - Grosso
Momo - Poulsen
Camo-----------------------Giovinco
DP - Amauri​

Or Marchisio instead of Poulsen. I know two of our summer signings are not in the line-up. But its time to win, and sometimes the most boring formation might just be the best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)