[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 Inter, beyotches! (Se saltelli, muore Balotelli) Dec 5th, 2009 (27 Viewers)

Juve-Inter [Match 15] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Cáceres

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Sissoko

• Marchisio

• Diego

• Del Piero

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• Grygera

• Ferrara

• The Whole Team

• The Wet Pitch

• Se saltelli, muore Balotelli

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He should start against Inter, he has been one of the few consistent players over the past matches without Melo we need his strength against a physical Inter side

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
it's so frustrating to see that Melo and Momo simply can't function as the lone DMF...pair them up and it just doesn't get any more destructive and effective (normally)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Then I would rather change formation than rely on Poulsen to have such an important role. I still think the 4-4-1-1 could be used more effectively.
Yea, I'm not sayin I'd be a big fan of having Poulsen there either, we'd need a different calibre of player to play that role on his own if we want that to work, looking at the defense this guy will be providing cover for.

It's hard to judge Marchisio's form, but if you look at the way the others are playing I wouldn't mind giving him a shot for that position, if Ferrara insisted on a diamond midfield. At the same time though, I can't help but feel he'd lack a bit of power compared to the others.

Decisions decisions..

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
It disgusts me how we are behind an understrength Meelan without a working formation
:agree:

At this point, we're completely lost. We don't know what works best or what Ferrara will field next and it's indeed a terrible feeling. We have no safety net whatsoever, nothing we can hold on to that we know will give us some solid performance.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
If I was Ciro, I'd just go all in and all out...Fuckitol and go for:

Buffon

Cathereth - Traitor - Chiellini - Grosso

Marchisio

Camoranesi - Giovinco

Diego

Amauri - Del Piero (c)​

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
This is probably what I'd go for.

Marchisio has only made one (unconvincing) performancec since his injury so I'd bring him on later (after Momo has been nooked :D).

Del Piero is usually good for a free kick against Inter so he has to play.

This isn't Camo's best position but he's well capable of doing well here.

I'm not certain if I'd trust Caceres in this match but he covered for Canna so many times in Cagliari that I think he should get a start in this one.

Gigi

Caceres Cannavaro Chiellini Grosso

Camoranesi Poulsen Sissoko

Diego

Amauri Del Piero (c)​

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007

Buffon

Marchisio

Camoranesi - Giovinco

Diego

Amauri - Del Piero (c)​
That's probably what I'd field if you insisted on a 4-4-2, with a diamond midfield.

I'm still guessing he'll be too scared to bench Melo and just go for a 'safe' 4-3-1-2 with 3 DMs.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Buffon

Marchisio

Camoranesi - Giovinco

Diego

Amauri - Del Piero (c)​
That is a very weak midfield to play against an Inter side who use an overly physical approach. I guess it is worth a shot to try a more technical approach but changing the gameplan for this match is very risky

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
That is a very weak midfield to play against an Inter side who use an overly physical approach. I guess it is worth a shot to try a more technical approach but changing gameplan is very risky
we would be matching their diamond this way, and well, the season is pretty much on the line at this point...we have to go Ballz Out

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007

Buffon

Marchisio

Camoranesi - Giovinco

Diego

Amauri - Del Piero (c)​
There's no way we can take on Inter's midfield without any of Momo, Poulsen and Melo.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Marchisio

Camoranesi - Giovinco

Diego

------------

Stankovic

Muntari - Thiago Motta

Cambiasso​

Ours is more technically gifted but theirs is MUCH stronger physically.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
we would be matching their diamond this way, and well, the season is pretty much on the line at this point...we have to go Ballz Out
If we can control possession this formation would certainly play the ball around the pitch much better than we usually do of course there is the chance we will get raped and lose 4-0

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)