[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 Inter, beyotches! (Se saltelli, muore Balotelli) Dec 5th, 2009 (4 Viewers)

Juve-Inter [Match 15] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Cáceres

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Sissoko

• Marchisio

• Diego

• Del Piero

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• Grygera

• Ferrara

• The Whole Team

• The Wet Pitch

• Se saltelli, muore Balotelli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
So, back to our old ways? Giovinco to play, enough is enough. At least when he was starting we were winning.
That's all very well and good but what are you going to do about it? Were confined to the fact he'll never be trusted.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
hi. there is someone who will be going by car on match Juve - inter from Pavia or through Pavia and have one free place in car ... of course I give casch for petrol ... my mail: [email protected] or for priv... forza Juve!
You forgot to add, that you will be waiting at the side of the road with a hand axe. And no, I will not pick up a complete stranger.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
With all of our bad status, I think Juve will shine and gain its pride back against Inter. We always live up to the occasion when it comes to big matches. Hopefuly I won't be mistaken.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
If Ferarra starts with Amauri alone upfront, we'd have to jump and kill him first before Baloteli.

Perhaps change to 4-4-2, Camo-Melo-Marchisio-De C.? yes, Diego can suck it for now.

Its important create chances from the wings, because I cant see at all creating much through the physical Inter, centrally.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
He could play behind Amauri in a 4-4-1-1. This formation could bring the best out of Diego, since he won't have to backtrack so much with four midfielders behind him. His constant dropping deep and playing so far back have really hampered his play IMO
That's what we did yesterday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)