[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 Inter, beyotches! (Se saltelli, muore Balotelli) Dec 5th, 2009 (2 Viewers)

Juve-Inter [Match 15] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Cáceres

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Sissoko

• Marchisio

• Diego

• Del Piero

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• Grygera

• Ferrara

• The Whole Team

• The Wet Pitch

• Se saltelli, muore Balotelli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
He'd have to play to score. There is no way Ferrara will put his faith in a youth player for the Inter game.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
We'll see this:

Buffon
Cáceres-Canna-Chiellini-Grosso
Camo-Melo-Momo
Diego
Amauri-DP​

He'll want to play the expensive summer signings aswell as Ale, since it's a big game and he can't afford to lose, but if he does he can say he played all the stars. He really can't lose the game without the big names, he'd never hear the end of it.

The reasons behind fielding this team are quite sad, and I'm sorry it's come to this, but I really believe Ferrara will go for this and hope for the best.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
You can't put a kid against the best teams in Italy, at a huge match like this, playing him against Bordeaux was funny anyway.. This will only harm the kid!

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
We'll see this:

Buffon
Cáceres-Canna-Chiellini-Grosso
Camo-Melo-Momo
Diego
Amauri-DP​
Play Melo on the left in Momo position, give him more adventurous role like the way he play in Fiorentina and Momo in the center. So we can bring the best out of them. I don't even mind put Poulsen in the center because he is the most in form player in our midfield

OmriK

Jul 23, 2006
going to be a boring game. melo is going to be awful aswell as ADP,Melo and Diego

inter will have a penalty/poor muntari goal sometime in the 60th' of the game.

after that marchisio will replace melo on the 75th and giovinco for amauri on the 80th. inter will win 1-0 and ferrera will blame the ref,the crowed,diego and the inter players for not walking away on 'racist' chants over Balotelli as they promised.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)