[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 Inter, beyotches! (Se saltelli, muore Balotelli) Dec 5th, 2009 (23 Viewers)

Juve-Inter [Match 15] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Cáceres

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Sissoko

• Marchisio

• Diego

• Del Piero

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• Grygera

• Ferrara

• The Whole Team

• The Wet Pitch

• Se saltelli, muore Balotelli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I have a splitting headache all day and I'm gonna take a nap. Who's gonna take over my jumping, for me?
I think I can help you, but don't sleep more than 4/5 hours, I will be tired by then.

Let me wear my sports shoes and I'll start jumping in 3min. Have a good nap.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Buffon
Caceres Cannavaro Chiellini Grosso
Sissoko Melo Marchisio
Camoranesi Diego Giovinco​

We don't have 1 striker that is in form, so why play 1, maybe this will stop us from playing long balls

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
If we step up for the merda game, we will step for the Bayern game too.
Against Inter Ferrara and the players need to restore the fans confidence in them and playing in turin would definately help.

Inter are allready 8 points ahead of us so to them they're not that worried even if they lose against us they will still be ahead of us with a comfortable 5 points.

Personaly i think that Inter won't push hard in this game because mourinho most likely doesn't want he's players to get tired ahead of their crucial game against Rubin kazan.

Whats really worring is that the team (juve that is) will probably give 200% in Inter's game to try and win that game but against Bayern the players will be too tired to focus on that game. Our loss against Cagliari couldn't come in a worse time.

I'm definately more worried about bayern's game than Inter's game.

We may win against Inter but fuck up in the next weeks against teams like siena or Catania (the team is too inconsistance so thats likely to happen) and the gap returns to 8 points with Inter.

But against Bayern if we screw up against them then this season is really over for us. Not to mention the huge loss in revenues for the club (anywhere between 10-15 mil atleast)....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)