[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Hellas Verona (September 22, 2013) (7 Viewers)

Man of the match?

• Ogbonna

• Barzagli

• Isla

• Llorente

• Tevez

• Bonucci

• Vidal

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Last 10 matches. The bolded one I hated the most as it allowed Lazio to close the gap and eventually surpass us.

[TABLE="class: cssprincipale, width: 100%"] [TR] [TD]15.12.1996 [/TD] [TD] Campionato di Serie A [/TD] [TD] Juventus-Verona
[/TD] [TD="align: center"] 3-2 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] 11.05.1997 [/TD] [TD] Campionato di Serie A [/TD] [TD] Verona-Juventus [/TD] [TD="align: center"] 0-2 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] 06.01.2000 [/TD] [TD] Campionato di Serie A [/TD] [TD] Juventus-Verona [/TD] [TD="align: center"] 1-0 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] 30.04.2000
[/TD] [TD] Campionato di Serie A [/TD] [TD] Verona-Juventus [/TD] [TD="align: center"] 2-0 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] 26.11.2000 [/TD] [TD] Campionato di Serie A [/TD] [TD] Juventus-Verona [/TD] [TD="align: center"] 2-1 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] 08.04.2001 [/TD] [TD] Campionato di Serie A [/TD] [TD] Verona-Juventus [/TD] [TD="align: center"] 0-1 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] 04.11.2001 [/TD] [TD] Campionato di Serie A [/TD] [TD] Verona-Juventus [/TD] [TD="align: center"] 2-2 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] 17.03.2002 [/TD] [TD] Campionato di Serie A [/TD] [TD] Juventus-Verona [/TD] [TD="align: center"] 1-0 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] 09.12.2006 [/TD] [TD] Campionato di Serie B [/TD] [TD] Juventus-Verona
[/TD] [TD="align: center"] 1-0 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] 27.04.2007 [/TD] [TD] Campionato di Serie B [/TD] [TD] Verona-Juventus
[/TD] [TD="align: center"] 0-1 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

- - - Updated - - -

What's with Buffon?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Storrari, Ogbonna, Isla and maybe Llorente will start tomorrow. Rest for Buffon, Chiellini, Licht and Vucinic. - Tuttojuve

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Conte has confirmed that he's rotating Buffon for this one considering the congested fixtures list coming up
Yes, because all that running Buffon does takes so much out of him. I like giving Storari the starting gig from time to time but I don't really think goalkeepers need to rest, especially when you're playing against a team like Verona at home which probably means just sitting around not doing anything.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013

65th minute Giovinco in, Llorente out, because midget looked pretty decent against Copenhagen.
75th minute Marchisio in, Pirlo out, because Pirlo needs some rest and Marchisio needs to dip his toes into the water.
90th minute Motta in, everyone out, because he said so.

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
Who said anything about the CL being decided? I thought we were talking about faith. Llorente did not play because FCK's defenders are good in the air so let's play Giovinco and cross the ball.
Last time I checked Juventus scored a goal after a cross in this game but Llorente was not in the box.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yes, because all that running Buffon does takes so much out of him. I like giving Storari the starting gig from time to time but I don't really think goalkeepers need to rest, especially when you're playing against a team like Verona at home which probably means just sitting around not doing anything.
Thing is, to have such a great back up like Storari you gotta give him minutes to keep him happy whenever a situation presents itself. Playing Buffon less against teams like Verona also reduces the risk of Buffon coming up with an injury as well.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Thing is, to have such a great back up like Storari you gotta give him minutes to keep him happy whenever a situation presents itself. Playing Buffon less against teams like Verona also reduces the risk of Buffon coming up with an injury as well.
Storari is 37 years old and is sitting on a pretty decent contract, he's not going to go anywhere.

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
And last time I checked the player that scored that goal was subbed out.
The coach felt he did his part.

That goal was scored from a cross along the ground. Moreover, most of the crosses we put into the box that game were either low or along the ground. You don't need height for that.

What I'm saying is that I see nothing so wrong in his decisions that day and can't hold him entirely responsible for the draw in Denmark.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Storari is 37 years old and is sitting on a pretty decent contract, he's not going to go anywhere.
Do you always have to disagree with everyone? :D

Doesn't mean we should always risk Buffon when we have a perfectly capable backup.

- - - Updated - - -

@JCK

433 with Asamoah in the middle where he belongs. Your thoughts?

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #200
    Do you always have to disagree with everyone? :D

Doesn't mean we should always risk Buffon when we have a perfectly capable backup.

- - - Updated - - -

@JCK

433 with Asamoah in the middle where he belongs. Your thoughts?
    As I said, I don't care about the formation but Asamoah in the middle is something I would love to see, he really belongs there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)