[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Hellas Verona (September 22, 2013) (23 Viewers)

Man of the match?

• Ogbonna

• Barzagli

• Isla

• Llorente

• Tevez

• Bonucci

• Vidal

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:shifty: Zach needs to work on his vocabulary, spelling, and grammar before he can be considered my equal :stuckup: :p

I don't think Tevez needs a rest, and we shouldn't be resting him when he seems to be doing so well.
Here is what I think about starting our key players. Start them unless they are physically unable to produce: Once the game is locked down...send in the backups.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
At this point I'm just eager to see him play, even if he's rusty and lacks match fitness I would like to see him kick the ball.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
We really need this win, I see Conte going conservative here.

Buffon
Bonucci-Ogbonna-Chiellini
Lichtstainer-Vidal-Pirlo-Pogba-Asa
Tevez-Giovinco/Llorente

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Hi USA. I'm going on an American cruise line and wanted to know what channels I need for serie a please? Thanks so much
beIN Sport has the rights to English language Serie A broadcasts in the US. There is also the occasional match on RAI in Italian. However I'm not sure either of those channels would be available on a cruise ship (when I went on a cruise, the only sport channel I got was ESPN). Depending on the cities you're visiting though you might be able to find a pub or something that will get beIN.

Beware that their coverage is pretty comical at times, though I heard Australian coverage is pretty bad too so it might actually be an upgrade. :D

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It's actually not that bad in Australia, at least we have RAI (rubbish picture/sound quality aside), ] they show 4-5 games a week. Most Juventus games are screened as well.

Unfortunately this country, like the US and the rest of the English speaking world, is obsessed with the EPL. Having Serie A in HD and with proper knowledgeable presenters/commentators would be amazing.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
It's actually not that bad in Australia, at least we have RAI (rubbish picture/sound quality aside), ] they show 4-5 games a week. Most Juventus games are screened as well.

Unfortunately this country, like the US and the rest of the English speaking world, is obsessed with the EPL. Having Serie A in HD and with proper knowledgeable presenters/commentators would be amazing.
Here they have said that Marchisio is a defender, and El Shaarawy is a Moroccan international. Those are just a couple of the recent gems. Sad thing is that they're actually more intelligent than the people who broadcast Serie A in the past.

And yeah, I think we have better coverage of the PL than they do in the UK (we literally have every game live). But live Serie A is usually limited to a couple games a week & maybe a couple others on delay. Not to mention that many people here are shut out due to their cable provider not carrying the channel.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

the best would be getting al jazeera on satellite or something

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)