[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Hellas Verona (September 22, 2013) (13 Viewers)

Man of the match?

• Ogbonna

• Barzagli

• Isla

• Llorente

• Tevez

• Bonucci

• Vidal

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
If we are as motivated as against copenhagen, then i can totally see us lose this, or grind all game for a draw.

vucinic will play, and quag probably as well, to be subbed by giovinco later, as tevez gets rested

- - - Updated - - -

If we are as motivated as against copenhagen, then i can totally see us lose this, or grind all game for a draw.

vucinic will play, and quag probably as well, to be subbed by giovinco later, as tevez gets rested

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I seriously hope Tevez is up to play on Sunday. We'll need him to break down the team, we all know 11 players will be behind the ball.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I can barely focus on this game. My football mind only wants to think about CL, sadly, and will continue to do that until we strike back there.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You're right, better play him the next two games and rest him against torino.
It is still early in the season, and his is our most consistent and reliable performer in attack. He also has the advantage of not being called up for international duty (extra games and extensive travel), thus negating the need to rest him at this point in time.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It is still early in the season, and his is our most consistent and reliable performer in attack. He also has the advantage of not being called up for international duty (extra games and extensive travel), thus negating the need to rest him at this point in time.
It's crazy how you and Zach have almost identical writing styles. Only you color yours more with smileys

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck off Cam that would be illegal.

At least give the opposition a chance. :claire:
Exactly why Conte won't use it. It would make choosing a starting 11 that much harder.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:shifty: Zach needs to work on his vocabulary, spelling, and grammar before he can be considered my equal :stuckup: :p

I don't think Tevez needs a rest, and we shouldn't be resting him when he seems to be doing so well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)