[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Hellas Verona (September 22, 2013) (7 Viewers)

Man of the match?

• Ogbonna

• Barzagli

• Isla

• Llorente

• Tevez

• Bonucci

• Vidal

Results are only viewable after voting.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I told everyone that a 3 man backline would not work in the champions league. serie a u can go for a 3 man defence but in champions league all of the teams use wingers to expand the opposite team's defence (which leaves gaps). use these formations and we are good:

Serie A:

buffon(storari)

barzagli(caceres) bonucci chiellini(ogbonna)

litch (isla) vidal pirlo pogba(marchisio) asamoah(peluso)

tevez (giovinco) llorente(vucinic)​

Champions League:

buffon(storari)

Litchstiner(isla) Barzagli(bonucci) Chiellini Ogbonna(peluso)

Vidal Pirlo Pogba(marchisio)

Giovinco(quagliarella)Tevez (vucinic)

Llorente
It's your first post I actually agree with, lol. Keep it up.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 20, 2012
I agree I would rather see that cl formation that raki posted because essentially we will have 5 players in the midfield, whether they are defending or linking up with the forward. Also our backline looked shaky yesterday without barzagli. I would rather see a back 4 and we could even possibly play asa as lb for a very defensive left back and licht could attack. Otherwise i would want to see peluso

May 22, 2013
I would like to see some rotation, some of our players look so 'off' (especially Pirlo & Vidal)...

Buffon
Barzagli - Bonucci - Ogbonna
Isla - Vidal - Pogba - Asamoah - Peluso
Llorente - Giovinco​

I would seriously give this a go. Doesn't work? Send on Tevez for the second half instead of Giovinco...
We really have to rest Pirlo. Rather have him play 75 % of our games, where he will be able to play close to 100 % than him playing 100 % of the games and being tired for half of them because he is not given any rest, which would mean he does not play up to his best.
Besides, Peluso was quite good yesterday, and with Llorente i could see his crosses be dangerous. At the same time, Licht look like he could use a little rest aswell, and Isla have been looking better than the previous season, and if we keep playing him, i am sure we will se even more of the old Isla. Llorente to be given the chance! This will be a perfect game for him: home and against an opponent where we will create chances and situations in the box.
Ever want to see the Llorente and Isla we drooled about before they arrived? Let them have some freakin' gametime! Tevez has played almost every minute, and Giovinco actually looked ok in CL, so i would try him and give Tevez a little rest, but if Tevez is in form, i guess he could start aswell. Just really want him to be at 100 % against Galatasaray! (who is in between?)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
It wasn't the 3-5-2 that was the problem for us.

Breaking down the bus wasn't the problem, we had a ton of chances, but we just couldn't capitalize.

3-5-2 or a 4-3-3, if our player's cant finish it isn't going to change anything.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Buffon
Barzagli Bonucci Ogbonna
Lichtsteiner Vidal Pogba Asamoah Peluso
Tevez Quagliarella​

Quagliarella scored a goal let him keep the momentum going, Peluso played great he deserves another shot, Pirlo is obviously exhausted - rest him and use Asamoah in centre, Chiellini has been a walking disaster the last couple of matches he deserves the bench and prepare better IMO.

Jul 20, 2012
It wasn't the 3-5-2 that was the problem for us.

Breaking down the bus wasn't the problem, we had a ton of chances, but we just couldn't capitalize.

3-5-2 or a 4-3-3, if our player's cant finish it isn't going to change anything.
Finishing wasnt our only problem, we were caught out so many times from bad passes, to counter attacks that luckly didnt work for them and so on

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
These are good games for players like isla and Llorente to get some mins and prove themselves.

Come on conte.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)