[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Fiorentina (25-Oct-2011) (3 Viewers)

May 4, 2004
Storari
Licht Barzagli Chiellini DC
Vidal Pirlo Marchisio
Vucinic Matri Del Piero​

That's how it should be, with Quag and Elia coming in for Vucinic or DP depending on how they do in first half. And please dont give the front 3 to many defensiv dutys.

PS: The way Esti went in for some tackles he could do a better job at LB than Chiellini did :p

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I really want Esti and Elia to start if Conte chooses to deploy the 4-4-2. Vidal and Pirlo in midfield, with Vucinic and Matri in attack. Switch Chiellini to CB, and start Grosso as LB (sigh)! Bring on Del Piero, Marchisio, and Quag if things aren't going as planned.

I don't want to see Krasic or Pepe starting for a very long time. If a winger can't cross or beat his man, then what the fuck is the point of being a winger in the first place?

I expect us to win this game 2-1, but Jovetic will rape us, and then join us ;)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Winning before the Napoli and Inter clashes is going to be important. Can't go into those games with poor morale. I hope Conte finds a winning combination that excludes Krasic, Pepe and Chiellini at left back.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I can't believe that we're playing on Tuesday, same day when I have late lectures (and I have those only once a week!!). I had to screw it up yesterday and I'll have to do it again vs Viola :sergio: ffs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)