[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Bologna [October 19th, 2019] (2 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
No penalty of course, rules are clear on that, however De Ligt playing the ball with his leg first is what saved him there, me thinks. Not sure if he hadn't touched the ball with his leg first Irrati of all refs would have read the situation by the book.

But I understand why some people would insist on a penalty here and ignore the real penalty for the foul against De Ligt early in the game and the several red cards that the ref was very shy to give, Sansone was undeniably spared one, and those dives by the black fullback and the white CB vs Ronaldo were ridiculous, should have been carded.

Ps: I'm Bulgarian so it's natural for my people to call a black player "black"..

Buy on AliExpress.com

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
It's just very upsetting to see De Ligt making costly errors every game.That hand could be easily be a penalty .Very easily.I know ,new team,Italian league etc but we have a costly error from him every single game.

Jan 22, 2016
We played a great second half up until 80 mins. Our game management is still awful. We should sort things out sooner.
This is not the first time our bad game managing was going to bite us.
This happened against Napoli and Athletico too.

Pjanic was by far the best player on the pitch. He has been our MVP this season.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
except the last 5 mins , i really enjoyed our passing skills. ... i admit i enjoy this football .... and Sarri ball is more of team football rather than individuals which is great .... but I feel sad our Ultras not their to cheer on this team .... I wish i go Turin and mediate between them and AA , why not Buffon or Gorgio don't do that ...

without Ultra ...the atmosphere is doll

back to the players ...

Pjanic is really start to look sexy with his vertical passes ... keep going ...

Alex , Cuad both amazing since the beginning of the season , i like their tracking back and going forward ... they are the real weapons

Now for Sarri , I think he should start to find to use substitutions better like how he did with Inter ... I didn't like the subs and clearly our players are tired especially the full backs ... we needed more support like extra DM or CB ...

Anyway ..I enjoy watching this Juve ... since the Allegri days I just open the match , set the stream in the background , Doing another thing tell the match finish :ratcafe: , this Sarri Juve is better

Buffon :sorryball:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
except the last 5 mins , i really enjoyed our passing skills. ... i admit i enjoy this football .... and Sarri ball is more of team football rather than individuals which is great .... but I feel sad our Ultras not their to cheer on this team .... I wish i go Turin and mediate between them and AA , why not Buffon or Gorgio don't do that ...

without Ultra ...the atmosphere is doll

back to the players ...

Pjanic is really start to look sexy with his vertical passes ... keep going ...

Alex , Cuad both amazing since the beginning of the season , i like their tracking back and going forward ... they are the real weapons

Now for Sarri , I think he should start to find to use substitutions better like how he did with Inter ... I didn't like the subs and clearly our players are tired especially the full backs ... we needed more support like extra DM or CB ...

Anyway ..I enjoy watching this Juve ... since the Allegri days I just open the match , set the stream in the background , Doing another thing tell the match finish :ratcafe: , this Sarri Juve is better

Buffon :sorryball:
Believe me not even Trump would bring peace between the ultras and AA. It goes beyond issues of ticket prices. If anything I hope the ultras take a leaf out of the PSG ultras who were removed then begged for a pardon and were allowed back in. However it's hard to see the ultras even contemplating that since AA handed over the names of influential ultras to the police

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Fuck the ultras. The club doesn't belong to them and they aren't in a position to make any demands. Hope the team carries on winning without them so they can see how powerless they are. May this be our best season yet. :xfingers:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Regarding our players. Im worried about Rabiot.. He impressed me at pre season but now he seems like a player we shouldnt field.
Wondering if Ramsey is injured or was he just rested for the Russians
Rabiot was fine. Had a good second half too imo. Still nowhere near 100% match-fit and finding his feet of course, but I thought he grew into the game and we lost something when he came off.

Bernardeschi and Khedira were utter dog shit tho. Like playing with 9 with those two on the field.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Couple of games now it's tough to pick motm which is a good thing. Had to give it to Gigi given the importance of that last minute save but before that Pjanic had it locked around the end where AS was gassed a bit who otherwise had a great game.

- - - Updated - - -

We sure need a backup LB, an injury to AS will fuck us up big time with two make shift fullbacks.

Last edited:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We now only need to close games way earlier to not risk goals and lose points, but my my.... How enjoyable is watching this team play this season.
Lots of passes, off the ball movement, pressing, chances created, shoots.

What a fukin world in difference. This is how we should be trying to play.

Now lets perfect this style and keep getting some players on form.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)