[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Bologna (31st Oct 2012) (12 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Quagliarella

• Pogba

• Bonucci

• Bendtner

• Giovinco

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
@JCK

I know you're there. How you feeling? :D
I am feeling good, my older son is 2 years old today and we took him out for his first haircut, dinner and just roaming around in town. He's asleep now and didn't make it to open his presents.

As for the game missing Vidal, Marchisio and Chiellini all at once is never encouraging not to forget the way we rotate the shit out of our forwards. Add to that the fact that the team is thinking about the match against Inter. We also got used to Pirlo sucking in midweek Serie A games. A draw is the best we can expect today.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I am feeling good, my older son is 2 years old today and we took him out for his first haircut, dinner and just roaming around in town. He's asleep now and didn't make it to open his presents.

As for the game missing Vidal, Marchisio and Chiellini all at once is never encouraging not to forget the way we rotate the shit out of our forwards. Add to that the fact that the team is thinking about the match against Inter. We also got used to Pirlo sucking in midweek Serie A games. A draw is the best we can expect today.
That's awesome, mate. I remember the days when you posted that you were going to be a father. Now 2 years have already passed.

I think we'll manage to get an unconvincing win tonight.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Haha Bologna have been collecting the Juve players.

Freddy, Motta, Pazienza, Gabbiadini and Taïder starting with Pasquato on the bench.
If we win, expect Gazzetta to point that out and use it for one of their lame "Juve is the root of all evil"-conspiracies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)