[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Bologna (31st Oct 2012) (5 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Quagliarella

• Pogba

• Bonucci

• Bendtner

• Giovinco

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Pogba will need to put in a big performance to make the expected Pogba-Pirlo-Giaccherini midfield work.

He'll need to do the bulk of the ball-winning; play responsibly, so Juve aren't caught out when Giaccherini moves forward; and share in ball-playing duties, if Bologna are closing Pirlo down.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
WΏΏdy;3910295 said:
Dont worry Jem, i dont know how to turn it off either :oops: Never tried to find out actually.

Now just PM my lazy ass with the info :F
My excuse exactly.

PM on the way :p

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Agreed. Marrone is being wasted. Nothing against pogba because the kids a talent and deserves game time but there is no reason why Marrone shouldn't received the same amount.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Agreed. Marrone is being wasted. Nothing against pogba because the kids a talent and deserves game time but there is no reason why Marrone shouldn't received the same amount.
Because Pogba is infinitely more talented than Marrone.

- - - Updated - - -

Pogba will need to put in a big performance to make the expected Pogba-Pirlo-Giaccherini midfield work.

He'll need to do the bulk of the ball-winning; play responsibly, so Juve aren't caught out when Giaccherini moves forward; and share in ball-playing duties, if Bologna are closing Pirlo down.
By far his biggest test so far.

since we all know that Conte loves his balance, I don't understand these midfields he comes up with. It's a recipe for disaster.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)