[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Benevento [November 5th 2017] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Higuain

• Cuadrado

• De Sciglio

• Douglas Costa

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Was Sandro that bad? His cross for the Cuadrado goal was excellent.
No, he wasn't that bad just not at his best, he mainly was on same par with the team only that in the end he turned out to be decisive aswell with that perfect cross.

IMO by far not our worst player today...

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Way more difficult than it should've been. Flashes of our first season with Conte in terms of finishing chances. Thankfully in the end, we managed to win and make up some lost ground. I'm thinking just a bad day and we'll pick it up next time.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Watched the game in the car, damn how bad are we really? Alex Sandro has got to be kidding me.
i was dying from laughing entire game

benevento is not only one of the worst teams i have ever seen, they were also trying their hardest to give us chances to score and juve still sucked.

one of the best juve matches i have ever seen (comedy genre)

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Yes :lol: dont know if people didnt bother picking up the white / black stuff under the seat or the designer had it wrong. The 120 looked too slim
I was quite close to the pitch today..

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

- - - Updated - - -
We are probably in some 200th position all over the Europe at making choreos. Watched the replay and you can clearly see fans either didn't didn't lift their cards up or didn't even have them at all. Even if fans make it right it is still some #WeAreReady shit, it's a pity our ultras aren't allowed to do their job by themselves.

@Wittl

Where did you buy the ticket from buddy?

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
We are probably in some 200th position all over the Europe at making choreos. Watched the replay and you can clearly see fans either didn't didn't lift their cards up or didn't even have them at all. Even if fans make it right it is still some #WeAreReady shit, it's a pity our ultras aren't allowed to do their job by themselves.

@Wittl

Where did you buy the ticket from buddy?
They have the cards, they just prefer to take a video of it than to lift it up.

Official way. We are a group of three, all of us are Premium Members, new its called black and white members for 65€ per season. And we just bought them on the official way (homepage -> listicket). I've already told, but on that way it even was easy to get tickets for the Barcelona match.

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
What a stressful, frustrating performance to watch. But..... we did gain 2 pts on both Inter and Napoli so pretty much the dream way to enter the international break. If we pick up 3 pts vs both sampdoria and crotone which we should, we'll be going into the match vs Napoli on a pretty good serie a streak and hopefully can seize control of the title race then

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
i was dying from laughing entire game

benevento is not only one of the worst teams i have ever seen, they were also trying their hardest to give us chances to score and juve still sucked.

one of the best juve matches i have ever seen (comedy genre)
I said the same to myself at HT, it was hilarious if it wasn't Juve. Benevento are terrible and we ended up making their effort look like a brave attempt. They tried but that's about it.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Stats Recap: #JuveBenevento
Looking at the stats that tell the story of Juve's 2-1 win over Benevento

As Juan Cuadrado said before the game, no match is ever simple, and Sunday's match against Benevento certainly wasn't for Juve as they came from behind to secure a key 2-1 victory. Here are the OPTA numbers that tell the story of Sunday's win:

* Juventus collected at least 30 points in the first 12 games played for the fifth time in the last six Serie A season.

* Juventus fired the most shots (27) in a single game this season (all comps).
Cuadrado scored 5 of his 9 Serie A goals for Juventus thanks to a cross-assist by a left foot player (3 Alex Sandro, 1 Asamoah, 1 Douglas Costa).

* Higuain played the 50th league games for Juventus: 31 goals and six assists.

* Higuain has scored at least one goal in the last 3 Serie A matches (4 goals in total).

* Juventus trailed at half-time in a home Serie A match for the first time since September 2015 (vs Chievo).

* Benevento made no touches in the opp box in the first half against Juventus.

* Juventus have conceded the first goal from outside the box in the current Serie A

* Juan Cuadrado completed 52 of 53 passes on Sunday.

* Daniele Rugani completed 82 of 87 passes and had 100 touches, the most of any Juve player.

* Juventus had 812 touches to Benevento's 476.

* Juventus out-shot Benevento 27-1, the most shots in a single game for the Bianconeri this season

http://www.juventus.com/en/news/news/2017/opta-recap-juvebenevento.php

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)