[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Benevento [November 5th 2017] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Higuain

• Cuadrado

• De Sciglio

• Douglas Costa

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Maybe not 0 but the chance is so remote. And even if they do manage to beat barcelona then they also have to beat olympiakos and so they do both it doesnt even matter so long as we manage to beat one of them

Sporting will not overtake us in this group
Fair enough, im more concerned about the slight possibility of finishing first. 3 pts from the next games.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Barca will be a dramatically different approach imo. We will play to win against them as we have basically nothing to lose and the remote chance of top spot to win. We wont be for a draw like we did in portugal

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
Barca will be a dramatically different approach imo. We will play to win against them as we have basically nothing to lose and the remote chance of top spot to win. We wont be for a draw like we did in portugal
I would like to think that too, but we have yet to play like that this season, we've fallen off so much from last season, so has barca but they still play like barca. It's a shame, because this years CL is wide open, a great shot for us if we improved what we needed to improve, but we didn't. I think we will get 2 points from the last 2 games, which would be enough for r16 but still, I think that shows our state

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #48
    @Mark, I’m going to need @Marc open the next thread on Sunday as I’ll be on official duty somewhere unless you are OK with waiting until later in the evening?

Let me know boss.

- - - Updated - - -

Will the forum survive the delay or the servers crash?

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    @Mark, I’m going to need @Marc open the next thread on Sunday as I’ll be on official duty somewhere unless you are OK with waiting until later in the evening?

Let me know boss.

- - - Updated - - -

:think:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015

Let me know boss.

- - - Updated - - -

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006

Let me know boss.

- - - Updated - - -

I can open game threads from now on. Never been a better good luck charm for football than me @Mark

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #54
    @Mark you can let Kyle open the next one if you want.

But @Kyle you have to dedicate the thread to DUKAC.

Like I dedicate this thread to DUKAC.

- - - Updated - - -

My biggest fan :touched:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
    I would like to think that too, but we have yet to play like that this season, we've fallen off so much from last season, so has barca but they still play like barca. It's a shame, because this years CL is wide open, a great shot for us if we improved what we needed to improve, but we didn't. I think we will get 2 points from the last 2 games, which would be enough for r16 but still, I think that shows our state
    You are mentally retarded. We have one more point in Serie A than we had last season, and one fewer point in the CL (despite being in a harder group this year.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)