[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Bari (16th-Jan-2011) (11 Viewers)

Man of the Match?

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Traore

• MoM-o

• Aquilani

• Del Piero

• Martinez

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I'm kinda disappointed how quickly you entered this relationship. Dule and I struggled a lot to win those Canadian and Persian girls. Now these assholes will think that Croatian girls are easy. :D

She's not for you. You deserve much better. Like Christina.
I expected you take a word there, she's from your country :andy2:

Much better at cheating, maybe :stuckup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lorena

Dec 11, 2010
I'm kinda disappointed how quickly you entered this relationship. Dule and I struggled a lot to win those Canadian and Persian girls. Now these assholes will think that Croatian girls are easy. :D
Trust me,I am not easy :D

Maybe that was more about you :p

Lorena

Dec 11, 2010
I said that only for Dule not to feel uncomfortable that he struggled with Christina. I'm making it easier for him by thinking that I too struggled with Hoori.
In reality, Hoori was always the one chasing me. :D
I have no doubts about that :D
We Croatians are simply irresistible!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Nothing personal, as usual another bug. Reminds me JBF but this one is much worse. The bug is everywhere watch it more carefully :D
You complained about me too when I joined and you even got me banned for 3 weeks. Now we're fine. Give the fake dude a chance :D

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
You complained about me too when I joined and you even got me banned for 3 weeks. Now we're fine. Give the fake dude a chance :D
That was different, I thought you were a Milan fan btw (I still do :p). I should have been banned :D

I gave him anyway, same prick, he isn't annoying me only btw. You forgot how he supported the warning against you? :mad:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Hey don't talk to me like that, you will fool me, I have a soft heart :D

Because of one stupid rep I saw what you did, isn't that enough? You take many things seriously, that is the annoying part. Furia Mecca shit too, just like the other idiot, you took it way too far, to religion and holly lands.. So you did the same to Alen. Amauri thread, turning against everyone, isn't that annoying?

Even this thing between us you take it seriously, I am sure I annoy a lot of people too. You annoy me, I annoy others, who cares?

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010

Because of one stupid rep I saw what you did, isn't that enough? You take many things seriously, that is the annoying part. Furia Mecca shit too, just like the other idiot, you took it way too far, to religion and holly lands.. So you did the same to Alen. Amauri thread, turning against everyone, isn't that annoying?

Even this thing between us you take it seriously, I am sure I annoy a lot of people too. You annoy me, I annoy others, who cares?

The stupid rep I gave you? :p - Yeah I admit it, I lost control there :lol:

I do take religion seriously, but I have nothing aganst Alen and so as far as I am concerned we are cool.

When it comes to the Amauri thread, I have a (bad?) habit of keeping my hopes up and not bashing a Juve player, even how much they underperform.

The time I registered here, Melo was playing pretty good. But at another local-Juve forum, I was the only one defending him while he was getting bashed every day. I :xfinger: hope Amauri starts playing well.

It had nothing to do with me going against the crowd or turning against everyone,

Hell, I am still hoping for Thiago to come back and be sub for Aquilani.

Nothing personal mate. As far as I am concerned, you and I are cool. The rest is up to you.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

I do take religion seriously, but I have nothing aganst Alen and so as far as I am concerned we are cool.

When it comes to the Amauri thread, I have a (bad?) habit of keeping my hopes up and not bashing a Juve player, even how much they underperform.

The time I registered here, Melo was playing pretty good. But at another local-Juve forum, I was the only one defending him while he was getting bashed every day. I :xfinger: hope Amauri starts playing well.

It had nothing to do with me going against the crowd or turning against everyone,

Nothing personal mate. As far as I am concerned, you and I are cool. The rest is up to you.

Cool story bro. It's Tiago.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001

Just to remind you, everyone here talks out of their asses, you don't have to waste efforts to convince them that they are wrong, religion, players etc..

If you convince them or not, nothing will change, if you keep on saying Forza Amauri or not, again nothing will change. So no need to argue with everyone to stop them doing that.

And what Alen said, stop kissing mods' asses, THEY ARE PIGS :D

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Just to remind you, everyone here talks out of their asses, you don't have to waste efforts to convince them that they are wrong, religion, players etc..

If you convince them or not, nothing will change, if you keep on saying Forza Amauri or not, again nothing will change. So no need to argue with everyone to stop them doing that.

And what Alen said, stop kissing mods' asses, THEY ARE PIGS :D

Dude, you should see my history with Bozi, Red, Burke and ZE :lol:

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008

Melo, if you stop being friends with Furia Ceca, I'll start liking you.
One more word and I'll go

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)