[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 ASL Napoli [April 7th, 2021] (99 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
our problems are not about tactics, Pirlo can't motivate our players!
A really bad statement.
It is our club historical records that are unable to motivate players.

Imagine you are Ramsey. You see that glass old players like khedira matuidi and pjanic have been on the far pay check despite playing well only half the time they been here and it stretches across three or more years. In your mind, you would already be thinking...”hey Juve is a great place for me to slack and get fat paycheck. They don’t even give youngsters a chance, so there is no competition for me heheheh”

Meanwhile, Pirlo is the first coach over the past five years to give so many academy players multiple chances. Say what you like, but if you put pirlo in Barca or Madrid, he will be bringing them to win the ELC cup now

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Well, we can count at least on Chiesa performing. Maybe Cuadrado also and Ronaldo scoring a penalty if we get one. Interesting that we have the best defense in the league mathematically and a Capocannoniere in CR7 but we are fighting for CL spot? :think:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
All I get from this table is that we will be 15 points behind Inter and 3 points out of fourth place after the missing matches are played.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)