[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 ASL Napoli [April 7th, 2021] (10 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Whilst we’re fed up with seeing some of these underperformers consistently, I can only hope mr thesis changes to 3 central midfielders to reduce the chances of us looking like a sloppy uncoordinated bagel FC.
Even with this crappy squad (for our ambitions) a simple 4-3-3 would have been all we needed for most of the season and I reckon we would have been at the very least still within 4-5 points of Inter at this point. This fucked up insistence on this hybrid garbage formation with so many players out of position has absolutely wrecked what could have been a relatively good season.

Heads will fucking roll after Napoli destroy us tonight.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I‘m very excited on this match today. I became father on Saturday and my son is coming home today, so I will watch it with him and it will be his first Juvematch :)
congrats my friend

My sons first game as a Juventino in the presence of his old man was a dismal 3-1 away loss to Genoa back in November 2016 lmao

Hope your little mans first game is a bit more lucky than that

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Even with this crappy squad (for our ambitions) a simple 4-3-3 would have been all we needed for most of the season and I reckon we would have been at the very least still within 4-5 points of Inter at this point. This fucked up insistence on this hybrid garbage formation with so many players out of position has absolutely wrecked what could have been a relatively good season.

Completely agree on everything other than the last part. I think we’ll scrape another draw and this unnecessarily complicated mess will continue.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Damn! That's a tough schedule.

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine Chiesa is out against Napoli :scared:
Yeah.

- - - Updated - - -

About time already. Something really bad needs to happen to create something wonderful.

- - - Updated - - -

I‘m very excited on this match today. I became father on Saturday and my son is coming home today, so I will watch it with him and it will be his first Juvematch :)
:vidal:

Last edited:

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Oh and everything will be fine as this is just a small dose of karma ever since Agnelli said that teams like Atalanta are trash and don't deserve CL or something like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)