[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 ASL Napoli [April 7th, 2021] (10 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
This sucks! Not because of a 3 points for us but more of a rules and protocols of Serie A.
If one do not respect the rules he should be punished according to the protocol and not some random punishment.
I care less about us need to play this game as Im confident we will win Serie A like Im confident every year.
Last year we had Sarri and still won so Im sure Pirlo cant suck more than him..

Napoli disrespected Serie A and should be punished according to a protocol if there is one and in this particular case there is!

Buy on AliExpress.com

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Biggest farce!They played with Genoa who have multiple cases of Corona.Celebrated their win of 6-0.Then,nothing was a problem.Now,everything is a problem.Only against us they bring such political verdicts.Awfull.And imagine if Ronaldo and Dybala are injured in January and we for the same reasons .didn't show at the field?The there will be another standard,0-3 will.be.Awfull again.

- - - Updated - - -

Why though? lRomaost a game 3-0 for a much smaller violation. Napoli are getting away with this just because Juve is on the other side.
True!

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
even if game is played.

like the schedule is going to be tight anyway with rescheduling. for both juve and napoli. now u risk players being tired when they play and increasing chance of injuries.

+ imagine that either juve or napoli get another outbreak. like a legit multiple outbreak where they can't play and need to reschudle, now there is another issue with moving another match or to to an even tighter congestion. possibly ruining the team's chances once and for all in any of the competitions due to the tight scheduling.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
ADL is such a disgusting human being.

First he exposed all other Serie A presidents to Covid through his reckless behavior.
Then he sabotaged a 25 million deal just so Juve wouldn't get the striker they wanted.
Then he chickened out in a game against Juve, knowing that the common anti-Juventus sentiment in the country would probably allow Napoli to get away with it.
Now he's taking punitive action against Milik.

I seriously wish the worst for him. He is a shit stain on Italian football, and on the human race in general.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
even if game is played.

like the schedule is going to be tight anyway with rescheduling. for both juve and napoli. now u risk players being tired when they play and increasing chance of injuries.

+ imagine that either juve or napoli get another outbreak. like a legit multiple outbreak where they can't play and need to reschudle, now there is another issue with moving another match or to to an even tighter congestion. possibly ruining the team's chances once and for all in any of the competitions due to the tight scheduling.
as long as they schedule it such that you miss the game. lol.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
There was never realistic chance they would award us 3 pts. I only hope Napoli gets few points docked so other teams are discouraged for acting this way and ruin the season further. I hope we smash them in January, I mean humiliate them in every possible way and the repeat it a month later at their venue. Fuck them.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
ADL is such a disgusting human being.

Now he's taking punitive action against Milik.

I seriously wish the worst for him. He is a shit stain on Italian football, and on the human race in general.
I don't understand how there can be contract then. I mean Napoli has Milik's registration rights only, they don't own the person. If he isn't registered with any of the leagues then shouldn't Milik be a free agent then?? Hoping for a TIL from this saga.

Jun 6, 2015

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I really want we beat with big score like 8-2,7-1,6-0

So the next time they want to do shitshow like this, they will think it is better to just forfeit 3-0

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Weak protocol. It must be clear that this protocol is made according to governing health authority, and that no local authority can overwrite this.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't want 3 points. I want a harder penalty to Napoli and the game played at a later date.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
I was against buying Milik, but now I hope we can snap him up for free next mercato just to piss off ADL.

- - - Updated - - -

And maybe sell him for a profit in the same mercato.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
As much as it sucks to replay the match I can live with it if it’s proven that local authorities intervened and banned Napoli from traveling due to their failure to follow the protocol. Nevertheless, they should receive a heavy fine, and get at least 3 points deducted to deter all merdas from following this pathetic strategy to avoid playing. Deducting 3 points will make it pointless really.
As a bonus, beating the shit out of them will feel extra sweet this year and we have the team and motivation to do it.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Ronaldo ain't getting no scoring records sitting out a 3-0 forfeit. ;)

Nah, I say we dock Napoli the points and then kill them on the reschedule

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)