[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 ASL Napoli [April 7th, 2021] (9 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
This makes absolutely clear that “there were not the necessary conditions to allow for travel in full safety” because they would’ve had to fly to Turin and therefore come into contact with airport workers, passengers in the hotel, etc.
Unlike those other teams with infected staff, who can teleport directly into their hotel rooms from the training ground.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Capuano adds that it was nipples who asked for them to make a travel ban.lol

3-0
Obvious to everyone I think as they would have presented it straight away instead of waiting for 2-3 hours before the game...
I wouldnt say I agree with how Italy handle everything but rules wise they should receive the 3-0 loss and appeals shouldnt work.

On a health level - Yap I think all games should be postponed as obviously this thing is going to expand in a short period..

- - - Updated - - -

2 interviews in 45 minutes?

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I don't think playing the match benefits us at all. Either give us 3-0 or postpone it. If Ronaldo gets COVID, we're fucked.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
That letter is dated today, but they decided to stay at home yesterday. I see something written about 3rd October, but I don't know any Italian. Can someone tell me what it says?

If they had orders to stay home from an official entity, then a signed letter from yesterday should be the document they upload - not something from today. This seems very fishy.

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
I dont see how every other team with covid positive players in Italy is still playing yet napoli aren't allowed leave the city to play sounds like a pile of shite to me and they should never be allowed to get the decision to award us a victory changed

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
So, game or no game?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think playing the match benefits us at all. Either give us 3-0 or postpone it. If Ronaldo gets COVID, we're fucked.
We still don't know?

- - - Updated - - -

I dont see how every other team with covid positive players in Italy is still playing yet napoli aren't allowed leave the city to play sounds like a pile of shite to me and they should never be allowed to get the decision to award us a victory changed
What's official now, they weren't allowed to leave or they made it up?

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
No other team has been so creative as to whine the local corrupt health authorities and get them to write you a pass. The disciplinary commission won't want to look careless in regards to the virus so Napoli has a bullet proof case.

Are there any betting sites accepting bets for the outcome of their appeal? Want to make easy money?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)