[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 ASL Napoli [April 7th, 2021] (75 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Yeh lets see. They have their reasons. Lets not just assume they are a bunch of cunts.

COVID is complicated. Worst case it is postponed. Best case is we get a 3-0 victory. Don't see how there is a lot of downside for us other than wanting to watch the game tonight.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Fucking pathetic from napoli only two of there players have covid and there pulling this pussy that ruins the league. Every other team including the likes of PSG played there games without complaints when there team got ravaged by covid to all there top players. I was looking forward to a game tonight and now we have to wait a few weeks now for another match.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
My Italian isn't great but it sounds like they weren't allowed to fly. But does it mention anything about driving? Why is it so hard to ask for them to drive?

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Basically the league has their rules and the local authorities have theirs. I can see both sides to the argument. Having said that I haven't really bothered to really fact check any of this to have a strong view. Guess I will sleep in then

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Fucking pathetic from napoli only two of there players have covid and there pulling this pussy that ruins the league. Every other team including the likes of PSG played there games without complaints when there team got ravaged by covid to all there top players. I was looking forward to a game tonight and now we have to wait a few weeks now for another match.
Where?

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Yeh lets see. They have their reasons. Lets not just assume they are a bunch of cunts.

COVID is complicated. Worst case it is postponed. Best case is we get a 3-0 victory. Don't see how there is a lot of downside for us other than wanting to watch the game tonight.
Come on now... we’re talking about Napoli here so there’s no requirement for any kind of assumption

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)