[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 ASL Napoli [April 7th, 2021] (15 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
What a disgusting club is Napoli. I usually stay away from using such classifications about other clubs but this is too much.
We should win this game by the rules and they should be punished.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I can’t believe their pathetic club, they have such a loser mentality. I was really looking forward to watching this game but I won’t complain if it means we get granted the 3 points. ADL has a disgusting mentality, trying to force the league’s hand so he can either postpone the game or play the victim for the whole season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I personally rather see us play them than get awarded the win but it has to be now.. We need the games for our team to find the right balance

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind if we play or not, we will smash these clowns.
Actually I think Napoli should want this game to be played now rather than later when we get the rtyhem..

Jun 16, 2020
i risvolti del 3-0 a tavolino

perdiamo una partita che cmq avremmo perso sul campo (look)

solo che se la perdiamo sul campo, ci demotiviamo, sappiamo di essere inferiori alla juventus e ci facciamo un campionato con meno carica look

se invece perdiamo a tavolino, c'è tutto un risvolto psicologico positivo da sfruttare
Haha a very realstic and optimistic Napoli fan:

"If we play the game we'll probably lose, making the team realize that Juve is better and it would destroy our motivation. If we automatically lose 3-0 we at least keep our motivation and we'll increase our Scudetto chances."

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Find it hard to believe that Serie A would award us a 3-0 win. Any other team I could see it, but with the "campionato falsato / Rube" nonsense that every other fanbase shouts I just don't think they will apply the rules for us.

I wonder if Napoli would have asked to postpone if Insigne was available and it was Luperto who had Covid instead of Zielinski.

Wouldn't be surprised if Napoli suddenly have a load of positive tests or the authority said it stopped them travelling.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
If a team doesn’t turn up for a game it is supposed to play without a valid excuse then every rule in the rule book states they are forfeiting and should be awarded a 3-0 loss.

cant wait to see what excuse the FIGC and Serie A come up with to get around this.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Napoli wouldn't have tried these shenanigans if they didn't think they could get away with them. Keep that in mind.
Of course.They submitted a official claim for postponing the game .FIGC will be afraid from the public reaction because it's Juve and the will postpone the game.If it was the situation where we refuse to play we will get 0-3 immediately.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)