[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 ASL Napoli [April 7th, 2021] (52 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
If they postpone this game, the season is effectively over imo. And it will truly be a falsified season. Every single club will now ask for postponements in the future, even if they only have 1 or 2 positive cases. This will set a precedent.

So this being Italy, and the calamitous Lega Calcio/FIGC in charge of things, is exactly what will happen.

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
If they postpone this game, the season is effectively over imo. And it will truly be a falsified season. Every single club will now ask for postponements in the future, even if they only have 1 or 2 positive cases. This will set a precedent.

So this being Italy, and the calamitous Lega Calcio/FIGC in charge of things, is exactly what will happen.
Why there are different standards for juventus and other clubs anyways we can drag them to court if they postpone the game

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I'm glad we have Andrea Agnelli at the helm. Imagine how Juve would've reacted to all of this if the president was Cobolli Gigli. We probably would've accepted a postponement straight away.

bobeAle

Aug 11, 2014
Well i put money on the win. They have to pay that surely. Especially as we will have to play the first 45 mins still.
If the game is not played it will be void, if it’s registered as 3:0 doesnt matter. it’s in their t&c, bookmakers are the shrewdest group of people, wont give you nothing for free :D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
If the game is not played it will be void, if it’s registered as 3:0 doesnt matter. it’s in their t&c, bookmakers are the shrewdest group of people, wont give you nothing for free :D
Tbh its bet 365 I've abused their systems before with VAR calls and lumping money before they changed odds then cashed out and banked it. Hoping for the same tonight :D

- - - Updated - - -

I'm glad we have Andrea Agnelli at the helm. Imagine how Juve would've reacted to all of this if the president was Cobolli Gigli. We probably would've accepted a postponement straight away.
Actually gigli would have asked that we lose 3-0 out of sympathy

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
This league has become too chaotic to follow

I mean a bit of drama is alright but Italians always have to take it to the next level for some reason

Abandon this league and create a superleague pls. Tired of these toxic scum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)