[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 ASL Napoli [April 7th, 2021] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I dont understand how is this possible. Why did Napoli do this? How is this regulated? Did Napoli even train these last several days? I mean, this whole Covid thing is really crazy. Lets say on Tuesday we find Dybala and Bentancur positive to Covid, will Juventus train on Wednesday amd the days after?

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013
I dont understand how is this possible. Why did Napoli do this? How is this regulated? Did Napoli even train these last several days? I mean, this whole Covid thing is really crazy. Lets say on Tuesday we find Dybala and Bentancur positive to Covid, will Juventus train on Wednesday amd the days after?
Yes, the players who tested positive should go to self isolation and the rest can train and play matches. Just look at Liverpool, Thiago and Mane are positive now but Liverpool will play tonight without them. This shit happens when you face ADL and Napoli.

Last edited:

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Yes, the players who tested positive should go to self isolation and the rest can train and play matches. Just look at Liverpool, Thiago and Mane are positive now but they will play tonight. This shit happens when you face ADL and Napoli.
What? How can this be? How can they be allowed to play if they are positive? Thats crazy.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Yes, the players who tested positive should go to self isolation and the rest can train and play matches. Just look at Liverpool, Thiago and Mane are positive now but they will play tonight. This shit happens when you face ADL and Napoli.
Just read the news about Mane and Thiago and they said that you are talking out of your ass.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
The only reason Napoli is not willing to play is because they aren't feeling confident because of their absentees .

Just watch the FIGC cave and screw Juventus over. Wouldn't surprise the least if the game were to be played at a later date between 2 CL knockout games.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So from what I understand the game will not be played tonight and its going to be a 3-0 win until we hear from Napolis appeal

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
You could see this coming a mile away. FIGC will always screw us over. If that means setting a dangerous precedent (as some have pointed out), then so be it. They don't care.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If they postpone this game, the season is effectively over imo. And it will truly be a falsified season. Every single club will now ask for postponements in the future, even if they only have 1 or 2 positive cases. This will set a precedent.

So this being Italy, and the calamitous Lega Calcio/FIGC in charge of things, is exactly what will happen.
All our matches will be played in May 2021.

- - - Updated - - -

Isn’t the drive to Torino like 8 hours? Get in the bus and drive you little covid bitchez.

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The truth is I can see Napoli getting a technical should they play some random team but when it comes to Juventus there is just too much on stake.
Imagine if they get a technical against us - What the media would make from it... They`ll keep talking about it for at least a year...
This is why the game will be postponed and I`ll be surprised to see it played or win on a technical..

Anyway so I shouldnt wait for the game as its not going to be played in either scenario right?

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Extremely unlikely. Sky are reporting that Napoli have indicated that they aren’t travelling to Turin.

3 points for us. And should be a massive fine and sanctions for Napoli and ADL. Grotesque charade this all is. And once again Italian football is the laughing stock of the world, thanks to these pieces of shit.
I can’t believe their pathetic club, they have such a loser mentality. I was really looking forward to watching this game but I won’t complain if it means we get granted the 3 points. ADL has a disgusting mentality, trying to force the league’s hand so he can either postpone the game or play the victim for the whole season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)