[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 ASL Napoli [April 7th, 2021] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We playing this or no?
Extremely unlikely. Sky are reporting that Napoli have indicated that they aren’t travelling to Turin.

3 points for us. And should be a massive fine and sanctions for Napoli and ADL. Grotesque charade this all is. And once again Italian football is the laughing stock of the world, thanks to these pieces of shit.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Extremely unlikely. Sky are reporting that Napoli have indicated that they aren’t travelling to Turin.

3 points for us. And should be a massive fine and sanctions for Napoli and ADL. Grotesque charade this all is. And once again Italian football is the laughing stock of the world, thanks to these pieces of shit.
What would be the chances this would get rescheduled??? It wouldn’t surprise me.

- - - Updated - - -

FIGC councilor Lo Monaco via @kisskissnapoli: “Juventus match against Napoli will be postponed. We are moving towards this path: the circular of 2 October of the Lega Calcio speaks for itself. The ASL provision is legitimate, the rule is clear.”

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

So fucking annoying for us down under because we have to get up at 5 45 for a game that most likely won't be played. That's if we don't hear definitely either way beforehand.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Cant believe we are 10 hours away from kick off and nobody has any idea whats going to happen :haha:
there's some very clear information actually:

we'll see whether adl can make the figc postpone the match. it's clearly their only chance to escape a 3-0 defeat at this point

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
Whether there's clear information or not we still don't know whats actually going to happen.. it could end up postponed it could end up a 3-0 victory to us or Napoli might magically appear in turin so no we don't actually know whats going to happen :cronios:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
All the Italian tabloids saying it's a 3-0 as there's no room for postponement.

Apparently the rest of the league clubs pissed at ADL now. That old fart is simply shooting himself in the foot.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
What would be the chances this would get rescheduled??? It wouldn’t surprise me.

- - - Updated - - -

FIGC councilor Lo Monaco via @kisskissnapoli: “Juventus match against Napoli will be postponed. We are moving towards this path: the circular of 2 October of the Lega Calcio speaks for itself. The ASL provision is legitimate, the rule is clear.”
That guy is in-charge of Lega Pro and is a Napoli fan. His word means shit.

Lega Serie A reconfirmed that the game is still going ahead 30 mins ago.

Jun 16, 2020
I think eventually theyll travel to Turin. It’s a ~60 minutes flight. Wouldn’t be surprised if they leave before 17:00.

De Laurentiis is a born idiot, this reminds me of that situation last year before Ancelotti got sacked, when he obligated the players to stay at the club for extra training. But nobody takes a 3-0 defeat like this. This is one of their biggest games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)