[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 ASL Napoli [April 7th, 2021] (103 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
inte* tried to gain favorable conditions for Juve-inte* and politicized covid last season.

Napoli tried to gain favorable conditions this season.

No surprises they're the first teams being cringe re covid.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
We need to get rid of these retarded international breaks under the current circumstances. Just cancel the current Euros (national teams). Under the new format, I doubt that the Euros are a cash cow that cannot be temporarily halted.

More games played just increases the risk of COVID exposure and jeopardizes the successful completetion of any competition.

The European club competitions and national leagues should be the only active tournaments.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Honestly, i dont mind if this game is rescheduled. I mean two of their players tested positive. It’s a derby, i dont want juve players getting the virus from them, neither do i want Juve to win 3-0 on the table. I cant bear them talking about it the whole season. Inter tried last year and we still beat them whenever we played.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Honestly, i dont mind if this game is rescheduled. I mean two of their players tested positive. It’s a derby, i dont want juve players getting the virus from them, neither do i want Juve to win 3-0 on the table. I cant bear them talking about it the whole season. Inter tried last year and we still beat them whenever we played.
Would far prefer us to be awarded 3-0 win and then they have miracle season, battling us for scudetto until the very end, only to lose by those 3 pts. :weee:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)