[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 ASL Napoli [April 7th, 2021] (48 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Juve just announced that our players will attend the pitch at 20.45h.Let's see what the office mouses will act to this.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
"However, as it is not Napoli’s choice to miss the fixture and a decision made by the local health authorities who are not allowing them to travel, the club can argue it is beyond their control."

This is gonna do the trick for them. No way we get the 3 points. We Juve.
oh so by local health authorities they mean as in whatever passes for that in Napoli? what a joke

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I am however glad that for once juventus board is not caving to this bs and trying to look diplomatic. If Napoli is going to pull this shit then take the field and force them to forfeit.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Lmao have some sympathy guys.

This isnt just a regular flu. It's a super virus with unknown long term health affects.

So far it's two players but could be lots more due to incubation.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

This isnt just a regular flu. It's a super virus with unknown long term health affects.

this has nothing to do with corona, otherwise they would be in isolation. If they wanna play dirty, let’s play.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

agreed, but there's a protocol to respect. either the protocol is bad, or the napoli authorities are acting inconsistently.

and you know the answer.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
SSC Napoli is in voluntary home isolation. They will not leave for Turin and also the national teams players will not leave by decision of the ASl NA1. (Radio kiss kiss)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I haven't seen a press release but on Top Calcio they said the league said the game is on and leave the decision to the federation to penalise nipples or not if they don't show up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)