[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 ASL Napoli [April 7th, 2021] (29 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Seems off, great ! More traning sessions for Pirlo to calibrate this team
International break coming,so no calibrating the team since most of the players will be with their national teams.

- - - Updated - - -

If they don’t turn up tomorrow then they’re forfeiting the game, no question.
They have 2 players diagnosed, that’s nothing. Liverpool have Mane so I wonder if they don’t bother to turn up tomorrow.

Disgusting, shameful football club
Mane and Alcantara

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
So local authorities blocked Napoli from traveling and not ADL?

I was thinking such an ADL thing to do. With players out, loss either way, but at least this way they can kick up a storm and might be able to postpone.

Maybe both parties on same boat.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
not necessarily, even if it looked the only logical solution from our point of view. if the authorities blocked the team then adl can argue the whole situation is out of their hands and control.

i wonder what kind of relationship adl has with the authorities.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
not necessarily, even if it looked the only logical solution from our point of view. if the authorities blocked the team then adl can argue the whole situation is out of their hands and control.

dude I posted the tweet of him saying nipples endorses the candidacy of the guy who took today's decision. lol

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

What's there to wonder? It happened before with "floods."

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

Ndragheta gives him an order he cant's reject!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)