[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 ASL Napoli [April 7th, 2021] (7 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
*unpopular opinion*

I hope we just go on and play this game, we don't need a contested fixture list down the road. If some of our players get the coronavirus from Napoli or not, they can quarantine during the upcoming international break.
That's the popular opinion though

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
One thing wrong with current rule is older staff members aren't taken into consideration.

Even with players, some asymptomatic people show long lasting arrhythmia and cardiomyopathy (not known yet if they'll last forever).

Very lax rules from health perspective, but only alternatives are scrap the season or scrap Euro.

- - - Updated - - -

Are the rules in other leagues similar?

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
So that’ll mean no Zielinski, Elmas, Insigne and Monolas, 4 starters out of 11

They’ll do everything to postpone it, 100% sure

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

I would have been disappointed with a draw as its a home game and we need to beat the better teams as well but now that they have this situation... We really need to be able to beat them.
Just play attacking football and for once be able to defend some counters.

We are playing better than Sarri`s Juve as we were slow and prone to counters while we now dont play that slow near the opposition goal but it seems we still have that leakage problem when facing counters..

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013

Can't blame them this time. We'd do everything to postpone it if we're missing 4 starters too. Just postpone it already (So i don't miss it)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)