[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 ASL Napoli [April 7th, 2021] (10 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
it shouldn't actually. let's not create a precedent for other clubs to fuck around with zero confirmed cases and an injured player in reference to the fiduciary isolation proposed by local authorities. i'm all for beating these bitches on the pitch, and i'm also all for not letting them do whatever fancies their mood or momentary interest.

one can argue that the match should have been delayed by either the authorities or the league beforehand, and it's a valid argument. but it wasn't rescheduled, so napoli was supposed to show up. they didn't and they should simply suffer the consequences.

does anyone know the klaksvik - slovan bratislava story? here you go:
https://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/abo...efa-champions-league-first-qualifying-round-/
https://www.tas-cas.org/fileadmin/user_upload/Award_7356__internet_publication_.pdf
long story short, slovan bratislava traveled to faroe islands for a cl qualifier after testing all group members negative in slovakia. then the local authorities retested them, and found two positive cases, and moved the entire team to quarantine. uefa was kind enough to reschedule the match, and let slovan bring an other team (full of yout players if i'm not mistaken) to play the match, but one of them tested positive as well, so the faroe authorities put the 2nd bunch of slovan players in quarantine too. slovan didn't show up for the 2nd match, uefa awarded the match with a 3-0 result to the faroe team. slovan turned to cas to appeal the uefa verdict, but cas agreed with uefa, so tough shit or not, klaksvik got the 3 points.

now, napoli didn't even show up, and didn't even have a travel restriction.
Facts,but ,here it's Italy,their way of interpreting the Law with a special attention when Juve is in question.My opinion is that in Wednesday they will rule the game to be replayed.The fact that if Juve were in Napoli position they would be punished ,didn't change the fact that they will deside against us.Typical anti Juve ,Italian football association "understanding and performing " the laws....

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Facts,but ,here it's Italy,their way of interpreting the Law with a special attention when Juve is in question....
that's a good point actually. but i think it's not 2006 anymore, and agnelli is not some puppet like the post-triad management.

- - - Updated - - -

If the game is postponed, the league is effectively finished for the season.
can you even postpone a game 2 weeks after it was supposed to be played though

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Of course, and it should.
On a human level - I agree
On a rules/protocol level - Nope it shouldnt.

Rules and protocols have to be respected - Its stupid to make rules and then ignoring them. Should a specific rule need a change - Committees need to examine it and change it -> for the future and not past or present..

If we ignore rules and protocols or change/make rules and then go back implementing them on past incidents then I want the Mijatovic goal to be examined by VAR and I want Inter to get their punishment for their involvement with Calciopoli (actually the later makes sense)..

Should it be any other team and not Juve - they would have got their 3pts already...

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
let's not just ignore thos rule.

let's ignore all the rules. let's sign players past mercato deadline. because hey covid right? need spaces filled.

let's inject players with steroids. to fight covid.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
On a human level - I agree
On a rules/protocol level - Nope it shouldnt.

Rules and protocols have to be respected - Its stupid to make rules and then ignoring them. Should a specific rule need a change - Committees need to examine it and change it -> for the future and not past or present..

If we ignore rules and protocols or change/make rules and then go back implementing them on past incidents then I want the Mijatovic goal to be examined by VAR and I want Inter to get their punishment for their involvement with Calciopoli (actually the later makes sense)..

Should it be any other team and not Juve - they would have got their 3pts already...
Authorities did not let Napoli players travel.

- - - Updated - - -

If the game is postponed, the league is effectively finished for the season.
No it isn't last year, league stopped without knowing how long will it be stopped for. Postponing one game is not an issue as you guys make it out to be.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Can we just move to another league.. Why is it always like this in Italy, Its fucking embarrassing. Do they not realize they are killing Italian football, making our league totally irrelevant.
Actually I think we will in time, to Super league consisting of 16-20 top clubs in Europe. It's inevitable. Agnelli is pushing hard for this.

Can't wait for us to desert this peasant league.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
that's a good point actually. but i think it's not 2006 anymore, and agnelli is not some puppet like the post-triad management.

- - - Updated - - -

can you even postpone a game 2 weeks after it was supposed to be played though
Yeah but Moggi was in charge when they reached that verdict.It says something.I am not talking about Secco.Gigli and other post Calciopolli idiots.I am talking about Moggi!

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Authorities did not let Napoli players travel.

- - - Updated - - -

No it isn't last year, league stopped without knowing how long will it be stopped for. Postponing one game is not an issue as you guys make it out to be.
Thats not what I have read.. They recommended and they said they need to be isolated in some way that shouldnt prevent them to travel - That is at least according to reports

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
it shouldn't actually. let's not create a precedent for other clubs to fuck around with zero confirmed cases and an injured player in reference to the fiduciary isolation proposed by local authorities. i'm all for beating these bitches on the pitch, and i'm also all for not letting them do whatever fancies their mood or momentary interest.

one can argue that the match should have been delayed by either the authorities or the league beforehand, and it's a valid argument. but it wasn't rescheduled, so napoli was supposed to show up. they didn't and they should simply suffer the consequences.

does anyone know the klaksvik - slovan bratislava story? here you go:
https://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/abo...efa-champions-league-first-qualifying-round-/
https://www.tas-cas.org/fileadmin/user_upload/Award_7356__internet_publication_.pdf
long story short, slovan bratislava traveled to faroe islands for a cl qualifier after testing all group members negative in slovakia. then the local authorities retested them, and found two positive cases, and moved the entire team to quarantine. uefa was kind enough to reschedule the match, and let slovan bring an other team (full of yout players if i'm not mistaken) to play the match, but one of them tested positive as well, so the faroe authorities put the 2nd bunch of slovan players in quarantine too. slovan didn't show up for the 2nd match, uefa awarded the match with a 3-0 result to the faroe team. slovan turned to cas to appeal the uefa verdict, but cas agreed with uefa, so tough shit or not, klaksvik got the 3 points.

now, napoli didn't even show up, and didn't even have a travel restriction.
What's worse is that Napoli didn't even make any public announcement.
If the ASL's recommendation was the reason for Napoli not travelling, they definitely would have said something in public, ADL is not one to keep his thoughts to himself.
The fact that they said nothing indicates to me that they wanted to game the system and get out a difficult match.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Minister of Sports in June after we lost vs these c*nts in the Coppa Italia

366509482_Schermata2020-10-13alle22_44_34.png.27534f5e493ea18a33658cf04cb91b4f.png

I was rigorously silent but now let me cheer: Forza Garbage Men!

They in good hands.

:baus:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
What's worse is that Napoli didn't even make any public announcement.
If the ASL's recommendation was the reason for Napoli not travelling, they definitely would have said something in public, ADL is not one to keep his thoughts to himself.
The fact that they said nothing indicates to me that they wanted to game the system and get out a difficult match.

they waited for the good news :baus: this is their agenda: they were under lockdown, but now they can leave the fiduciary isolation finally.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)