[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 AC Milan [April 6th, 2019] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maxi

Aug 31, 2006

How come nobody speaking about this goal undone for literally nothing beside Romagnoli tripping himself??
I noticed that during the game. Italian commentators said Bonucci "clearly pushed him" when it was so obvious that he didn't. Milanisti will still claim that they were the ones who were robbed of a goal.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I think Juve&Bayern are probably the only 2 sides who loses with dignity...

1. A.Sandro handball was 50:50 to me so either call would have been ok IMO
2. We deserved our penalty as it was a very clear foul

We were a bit lucky though with Mandzukic kick on Romagnoli as I dont know if it is a penalty or just a second yellow but anyway 10 men would be much more difficult and Mandzukic should be fined for that.

The funny thing is Milan fans say Juve cheat - Lets say we do for this specific arguement - Why would we cheat now when the league is already over anyway as we wont be losing all our remaining games and even if we do there is no guarantee Napoli would win all their remaining games...
The league is over we know it and Napoli know it..
The only battle remaining is 3rd and 4th place and if they want to look at it in this way they should say Inter paid the ref to rule in Juve`s favor but this is even more ridiculous than the first claim...
Whiners gonna whine whine whine..

- - - Updated - - -

He changed the game immediately! We moved up two levels when he came on
@lgorTudor @DAiDEViL

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
It's just that we don't care or whine :) Let other teams get rekt and whine as much as they want
I know! I write on a milan forum as a juventus fan just to argue against you should see what they're writing about it.
Going mad cause I refuse to comment as they're crazed right now and don't want free insults.
They're literally going mad over it.

- - - Updated - - -

Someone went as far to write that even if it was a useless game for us they did it cause we fear Milan in champions league again.
So refree had mistakes to help us against an A.C Milan in champions league.
pathetically funny.

I wrote him in private that it wouldn't change a thing to see Milan in champions league as we've seen Inter in it.
They would gain 60m but in these 2 years they spent 4-5 CL qualifications money to acchieve absolutely nothing.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Bayern losing with dignity :howler:

Rummenigge and Uli will whine for one month straight if a ref decision goes against them.

Almost everytime they go out in the CL it was the ref's fault.

- - - Updated - - -

The only regret i have, is that Woj didn't allow Mario to finish off that retard Pjontek.

Last edited:

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Anyone else notice before pjanic nicks in to win the ball and set up the winner, Alex Sandro goes over and the ref raises the whistle as if to either blow for a free kick or for a dive from AS?

Wonder if the whining replay shows picked up on it either.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Can't believe these delusional Milan fans trying to make it out as if the Scudetto was stolen from them. As if they were neck & neck with us. Losers.

- - - Updated - - -

Now I sincerely hope that Milan don’t even make it to the EL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)