[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 AC Milan [April 6th, 2019] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ojimo

Apr 6, 2019
Berna shd really be tested in midf more often. Don’t see us having the ability to solve our in creative midfield through one transfer window. So berna is worth a shot.

- - - Updated - - -

What perfect win, give them hope and then Kean smashes them up.
Kean basically shot that goal right into milan’s mouth, coming out the ass, and is heading to Cagliari at this moment as we speak.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Someone copy-pasta highlights from Milan forums pls.
these sorts of nights literally make me so sad.
Being a fan of Milan is so hard...

1 points out of 12... And it will be 1 out of 15. Im typing this while shedding some tears

That ref has a new Fiat waiting for him at the exit, and the gold watch that goes with it.

oh well! next year maybe
frown.gif

Another shameful second half performance.
Please fire Gattuso and terminate the contract of 50% of the players.

so sick of losing to jube, this game makes me want to cry

5 points dropped after having 1-0 leads against Udinese and juve B. That really hurts.

What is painful is that many players are performing well. Kessie and Baka were awesome, Piatek is good, Ale was good, Reina too.. but then again, you cant compete with top teams when you have brainfarts on your team.

Players are simply mediocre and lack balls. Cant play real games with half players like we have.

Our players are so fucking stupid
facepalm.gif

cant even get a point against their B team, i feel ashamed

juves bench: moise kean, comes on jukes our whole team moments later, milans bench option borini: dribbles straight out of bounds.

Another game vs Juventus, another L. No surprises.
Goodbye CL.

nice troll win :jflag:

- - - Updated - - -

i don't have the derby feeling anymore.it is just like facing atalanta parma lazio now.insignificant
it is always good to win against them , just for the lol.
do any of you guys feel the same?

- - - Updated - - -

All goals for those who missed the game

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Horrible 1st half but a good 2nd (relatively) saved us.
Bernardeschi is a must starter for me. He is involved with lots of plays and I believe he can get better in finishing in time which will make him even better
Dybala part for the penalty hasnt given much.
Kean is putting fears in defenses and could grow well but he really needs to work on his decision making but maybe it will just come with experience.
Mandzukic once again proved why he is underrated - the ultimate warrior... also nice shot that Reina saved

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
This defeat could cost them ~50m euro in CL money. We got 40m for Caldara and he is of no use to them. They paid us 18m to loan Higuain, who left them after 4 months.
We destroyed them :lol:
Didn't we just get Bonucci? :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

Leonardo acting like a salty bitch already:

“We are very disappointed, because we asked the team for a performance of courage and confidence, which is what we got. To leave empty-handed due to very clear refereeing errors and the general behaviour of the referee being inadequate, it’s very disappointing.
“For example, the booking to Hakan Calhanoglu was inexplicable. The referee needs to calm the situation down, not create further irritation and tension.
“These are very disappointing situations. I don’t want to create controversy, but it’s disappointing.”
:lol2:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
This defeat could cost them ~50m euro in CL money. We got 40m for Caldara and he is of no use to them. They paid us 18m to loan Higuain, who left them after 4 months.
We destroyed them :lol:
it's not this defeat but the games before.
They made 1 point in 4 games. that's their problem. You can lose with Juventus but you can't make 1 point in the other 3 games

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Reaction from FiF:

"...Milan is a historical CL challenger and more successful than Inter and I am confident that once they sort out their FFP issues and get the new stadium they will play better than us in Champions and I don't want that. So yes, I'd like them to be perennial 4th place contenders, nothing more regardless of the potential economic effect. The times of "the real race between us and Milanese club is who will get 3rd or 2nd star on their jerseys" are long gone, Juve is too strong and we must catch up and stop thinking about Milan. We already are close with Juve for revenues even with missing funds for stadium and even with weak Milan. At this moment it's better to have our second main historic rival like Milan lagging behind. Once we become strong, invite great coach, sort our squad problems, build our stadium and become equal (if not better) than Juventus."

:scared: @lgorTudor

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Reaction from FiF:

"...Milan is a historical CL challenger and more successful than Inter and I am confident that once they sort out their FFP issues and get the new stadium they will play better than us in Champions and I don't want that. So yes, I'd like them to be perennial 4th place contenders, nothing more regardless of the potential economic effect. The times of "the real race between us and Milanese club is who will get 3rd or 2nd star on their jerseys" are long gone, Juve is too strong and we must catch up and stop thinking about Milan. We already are close with Juve for revenues even with missing funds for stadium and even with weak Milan. At this moment it's better to have our second main historic rival like Milan lagging behind. Once we become strong, invite great coach, sort our squad problems, build our stadium and become equal (if not better) than Juventus."

:scared: @lgorTudor
fugg

There's a real cultural and identity hatred ongoing versus Juventus. We don't see them as a sporting rival but as a cancerous club that infestates Italian football. Milan we can respect on the other hand and since the fanbase is quite random in Milano and not based on neighborhoods, politics, wealth and so on but you can find Interisti and Milanisti sharing a mother and father, it's a lot more civil and classy. The only thing that differs is the hype before the game. That's bigger in the Madonina derby than anything else, but that is due to the fact that you live with each other and the added pressure towards the match increases adrenaline levels.
But ask any person which game feels more tense, it's always going to be Juventus. You can tolerate Milan, you will see their coreo, you will listen to them chanting at times.. When it comes to Juventus, you want those assholes at the Meazza to shut the fuck up, the jeers will be so loud that it hurts. You cannot look at them, you just want them to cease existing.

With Juventus it's pure hatred. There's no comparison. You see this stemming from anyone associated with Inter be it Prisco, be it either Moratti, be it Zanetti, Bergomi, Zenga.. Anyone will attest to that, it's rather straightforward.
:lol: cockroach hates the foot

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Can't wait for our man Beppe to finish them off.

- - - Updated - - -

AC Milan Forum:

"I only watched the first half, glad I didnt watch the second. Leonardo and Gazidis should have spoken a long time ago about refereeing. As far as I’m concerned, today was cheating. Plain and simple. What a shit league this is. Not worth our time."

"I'll add one thing: Juventus is the cancer of football. That is all."

"Anyone else remember the days when the Milan - Juventus games were 50-50?
Like it would be impossible to bet on, because they could end either way.
Now it's just guaranteed loss every time we play Inter or Juventus, not even worth getting excited about the game. Milan became pushovers." :lol:

"I hope the ref spends his money at oncology, fucking bald idiot."

"Good performance guys - chin up! Not much can be done when the ref has taken Juve's cock deep into his throat all the way out of his asss. Serie A is a joke."

"no class, never had a single likeable player. - juve
hate their style hate their cheating ways."

:touched: @Bianconero_Aus

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)