[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 AC Milan [April 6th, 2019] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Win the league against SPAL next week...

... and does anyone else want us to field a primavera team and purposely lose to Roma and Atalanta to fuck with the Milans? :shifty:
I would absolutely LOVE that

Would be ideal for both Atalanta and Roma to make the CL over the scum from Milan.

Oh and would be amazing to field a full-strength lineup against Inter and beat them just to fuck with them even more :lol:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Can't wait for our man Beppe to finish them off.

- - - Updated - - -

AC Milan Forum:

"I only watched the first half, glad I didnt watch the second. Leonardo and Gazidis should have spoken a long time ago about refereeing. As far as I’m concerned, today was cheating. Plain and simple. What a shit league this is. Not worth our time."

"I'll add one thing: Juventus is the cancer of football. That is all."

"Anyone else remember the days when the Milan - Juventus games were 50-50?
Like it would be impossible to bet on, because they could end either way.
Now it's just guaranteed loss every time we play Inter or Juventus, not even worth getting excited about the game. Milan became pushovers." :lol:

"I hope the ref spends his money at oncology, fucking bald idiot."

"Good performance guys - chin up! Not much can be done when the ref has taken Juve's cock deep into his throat all the way out of his asss. Serie A is a joke."

"no class, never had a single likeable player. - juve
hate their style hate their cheating ways."

:touched: @Bianconero_Aus
:lol:

It’s a sad mix between resignation that their beloved team are no more than mid-table hacks and fronting-at-the-mouth indignation and conspiracy theorists whining about the “referees”. Amazing what we’ve done to that fanbase.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
We practically won Serie A without even a regular starting lineup. This got to be the Allegriest of Allegri seasons.

Ojimo

Apr 6, 2019
Overall ratings:

Woj: 8,
made good saves to keep us in the game, in first half when Milan was all over us

Alex sandro: 6.5
Slow. Added almost nothing in attack in first half. Only got better in second, but still slow

MDS: 5.5
Uncreative and slow. Contributed nothing to offensive play.

Rugani: 7.5
The best defender we have on the pitch today. With each games, he grows. Looking at his progress. He should be partnering Chiellini.

Bonucci: 5.0
Made some decent long passes, BUT made his trademark brain fart to gift a goal

Emre Can: 5.0
Did not win any balls and got himself sprained. Subbed off in 15 minutes

Bentancur: 5.0
Still unable to prove himself as an adequate alternative for Pjanic

Spinazzola: 6.5
A very mixed game. First half was unfruitful with his failed dribbles. Second half combined well with Alex Sandro to retain posssesion on left wing

Mandzukic: 7
Invisible first half. But in second half, proved to be a warrior in defence. Honestly look very gassed. Played too many games. Needs rest or holiday

Dybala: 6.5
Given a role that really shouldn’t be his. Told to drop into midfield but lack strength and pace to bring ball out from midfield. This guy isn’t coutinho. But good at winning the penalty and scoring it

Berna: 7.5
Currently the most creative forward we have, apart from CR7. When he has the ball, he has a wide range of possibilities: be it strong dribbles into the box, long shots, crosses, or through balls.

Subs

Khedira: 6.0
Glad for him to be healthy now. Match fitness wise, is definitely on a decline in coming years.

Pjanic: 8.0
Came on and immediately we looked more dangerous. Really is he only creative midfield outlet we have

Kean: 10.0
Just gona go ahead and give him full marks because he has raised to the occasion again. In a derby. Winning goal. In the midst of racial controvrsey. After being underwhelmed by own teammate and manager.

Allegro: 6.0
Got first half tactics wrong. But did well in second half with good subs. Would have gotten a 7.0 but has to downgrade himself by saying that Kean still needs to improve mentality wise. Such comments are often made by older generation of human beings against the young generations when they have ran out of things to comment on.

Aug 1, 2003
Oh I absolutely relish this kind of win against stupid teams like Milan, they try so hard and want a win so badly and give their all while we just toy with them and barely tried, give them false hope only to take it away ..... because we can. DELICIOUS

Pjanic was class

Good finish by Kean

Loved seeing Mario as captain and was an absolute warrior . He must be so annoying for the opposition. Epitome of zero fucks given

Must say I respect Wojek for always pulling players apart

And finally Allegri’s 3 subs did it. Because we can. It was too easy. Milan are miles behind and I hope they stay in the shithole they’re in for eternity.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Where the hell all this complains about refereeing error coming from? Sandro's arm was already near his body when the ball hits him.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I think Juve&Bayern are probably the only 2 sides who loses with dignity...

1. A.Sandro handball was 50:50 to me so either call would have been ok IMO
2. We deserved our penalty as it was a very clear foul

We were a bit lucky though with Mandzukic kick on Romagnoli as I dont know if it is a penalty or just a second yellow but anyway 10 men would be much more difficult and Mandzukic should be fined for that.

The funny thing is Milan fans say Juve cheat - Lets say we do for this specific arguement - Why would we cheat now when the league is already over anyway as we wont be losing all our remaining games and even if we do there is no guarantee Napoli would win all their remaining games...
The league is over we know it and Napoli know it..
The only battle remaining is 3rd and 4th place and if they want to look at it in this way they should say Inter paid the ref to rule in Juve`s favor but this is even more ridiculous than the first claim...
Whiners gonna whine whine whine..

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I absolutely relish this kind of win against stupid teams like Milan, they try so hard and want a win so badly and give their all while we just toy with them and barely tried, give them false hope only to take it away ..... because we can. DELICIOUS

Pjanic was class

Good finish by Kean

Loved seeing Mario as captain and was an absolute warrior . He must be so annoying for the opposition. Epitome of zero fucks given

Must say I respect Wojek for always pulling players apart

And finally Allegri’s 3 subs did it. Because we can. It was too easy. Milan are miles behind and I hope they stay in the shithole they’re in for eternity.
He changed the game immediately! We moved up two levels when he came on

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I think Juve&Bayern are probably the only 2 sides who loses with dignity...

1. A.Sandro handball was 50:50 to me so either call would have been ok IMO
2. We deserved our penalty as it was a very clear foul

We were a bit lucky though with Mandzukic kick on Romagnoli as I dont know if it is a penalty or just a second yellow but anyway 10 men would be much more difficult and Mandzukic should be fined for that.

The funny thing is Milan fans say Juve cheat - Lets say we do for this specific arguement - Why would we cheat now when the league is already over anyway as we wont be losing all our remaining games and even if we do there is no guarantee Napoli would win all their remaining games...
The league is over we know it and Napoli know it..
The only battle remaining is 3rd and 4th place and if they want to look at it in this way they should say Inter paid the ref to rule in Juve`s favor but this is even more ridiculous than the first claim...
Whiners gonna whine whine whine..

- - - Updated - - -

He changed the game immediately! We moved up two levels when he came on
Well you know that's the only thing left for them before suicide (sports one of course).
And it's utterly ridicoulus how they attack or blame us whenever the refree makes a mistake instead of blaming the refree.
They goes berserk with "you you you you" totally retarded

- - - Updated - - -

It was on his upper arm and unintentional ... I would say no penalty but think similar ones had been given before (and not given as well)
C'mon man we see the image how can you shout like it's some kind of scandal when the arm is tight on the body lol
56354022_2623692634325698_3393141510936461312_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent.ftrn1-1.jpg

he had to cut his arm to not touch it.
I mean what's more can he do to not make a hand foul??

bitching for this is pathetic if you ask me.
Can be given but would be a SOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTT ONE

Aug 1, 2003
I’m not saying it’s a penalty. Personally I think it was the right call not to give it as it was on the upper arm and unintentional as he was turning. But in serie a I believe they have been given before. So it’s really up to how the ref interpreted it. Milan are just whinging and if they think the refereeing was their biggest problem they are seriously deluded

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I’m not saying it’s a penalty. Personally I think it was the right call not to give it as it was on the upper arm and unintentional as he was turning. But in serie a I believe they have been given before. So it’s really up to how the ref interpreted it. Milan are just whinging and if they think the refereeing was their biggest problem they are seriously deluded
:agree:

Not a penalty as there is no way it is deliberate which is meant to be the definition for a handball decision. He is sliding, his arm is tucked in where it would naturally be and is turned away from the ball.

That being said, the handball penalty that Napoli got against us was even softer. The lack of consistency of the handball calls this season across all of Serie A needs to be addressed.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
When he is not playing alongside Chiellini,Bonucci always makes that silly errors like that one when we conceded."Million" times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)