[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 AC Milan [April 6th, 2019] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #21
    Paqueta & Kessie to miss Juve?
    By Football Italia staff

Lucas Paqueta and Franck Kessie are reportedly major doubts for Milan’s next game against Juventus on Saturday.
    Paqueta left Milan’s 1-1 draw on Udinese with crutches, while Kessie picked up a knock just before Tuesday’s match.
    According to Tuttosport, the Brazilian ‘will almost certainly’ miss the trip to Turin with a ‘bad’ ankle sprain.
    His fellow midfielder would also be ‘at risk’ of not facing the Bianconeri due to ‘inflammation’ in his knee.
    Gianluigi Donnarumma was also forced off on Tuesday with a muscle problem, but the newspaper expects him to line up in goal against Juve as normal.
    The trio will undergo tests on Wednesday, which will determine whether the trio can take part this weekend.

Buy on AliExpress.com

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
    Last time we lost in Serie A to Milan was in 05.03.11 Juventus 0-1 Milan Gatuso scored. 8 Fucking years!
    Could have been less than 8 years, with "gol di Muntari", but... fucking Rubentus paid the refs and bought the Scudetto and then with the money from the mafia bought the next 7 Scudettos as well... Fuck them cheaters!

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
    Mandzukic and Dybala should get time to start recovering the movements for Ajax.

Szczesny; De Sciglio, Chiellini, Bonucci, Cancelo; Bentancur, Pjanic, Can; Kean, Mandzukic, Bernardeschi

deyanBG

Mar 10, 2017
    I remember last year we played Milan again before the 1st QF leg vs Real and won comfortable but we paid the price right after that.

We have to be able to beat them even with our second squad, but in this game I think Alegri have to rotate as much as he can in order to keep players fresh for Amsterdam .

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
    Oct 20, 2004
    Napoli lost today guys to Empoli ...two games and we bag an 8 :sheik:

now just relax :scarf1:and lets enjoy the rest of the season ...hopefully we will get the big ears trophy ...:juvefan:

Last edited:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    I know we have an important game midweek. But the filthiest club in world football must be taken care of.

1-0

Moise Kean 97th minute non-existent VAR penalty.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)