[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Udinese [March 11th 2018] (7 Viewers)

vote

• De Sciglio

• Rugani

• Chiellini

• Marchisio

• D. Costa

• Sturaro

• Dybala

• Higuain

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We have 7 matches before Napoli (home) and Inter (away) back to back in Match days 34 and 35, and then Roma (away) in match day 37.

All easily winnable matches, toughest of them (Milan, Sampdoria, Atalanta) are all at home. Really would like to see us win all 7 and go into our tough stretch with whatever breathing space we can get, especially if we are somehow in the CL semis at that point.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We have 7 matches before Napoli (home) and Inter (away) back to back in Match days 34 and 35, and then Roma (away) in match day 37.

All easily winnable matches, toughest of them (Milan, Sampdoria, Atalanta) are all at home. Really would like to see us win all 7 and go into our tough stretch with whatever breathing space we can get, especially if we are somehow in the CL semis at that point.
Not going to happen Im afraid but I dont expect Napoli to win all their remaining games as well so I do expect us to win the scudetto this season..
for us - Inter and Roma away will be tough with Roma away we will probably lose some points (maybe a draw)
Napoli will draw one or two themselves so I do expect us to win - My prediction - Juve end as 1st in the league with 4 points advantage over Napoli
In CL Im less optimistic though as we dont seem to be that good compared to Real Barcelona Bayern (although you cant say Milan was that great in 2003 as well as Liverpool when they won it..)

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #29
    Szczesny

Lichtsteiner - Rugani - Chiellini - Asamoah

Bentancur - Marchisio - Matuidi

Costa - Dybala - Mandzukic​
    Not sure Mario will be fit? But yeah, we don't have much to choose from with Bernie and Cuads out.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    After the win against Tottenham, I'm sure Napoli will start to feel that it's inevitable we are basically just going to win Serie A again.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    After the win against Tottenham, I'm sure Napoli will start to feel that it's inevitable we are basically just going to win Serie A again.
    Well it is inevitable... Just look at the table since our win at Napoli and see the difference between the two teams
    12 games 11 wins 1 draw 34pts
    Napoli are with 13 games 10 wins 1 draw 2 losses 31 pts
    We got 3 more pts while playing 1 game less
    The Napoli game is when the league really started for us..

This round is a great chance for us to top the league with 1 game in hand.. Napoli play Inter at San Siro which means the chance of them dropping points is high.. We play Udinese at home so there is no reason for us to drop points
    On paper its the perfect time to go +1 with one game in hand as Napoli are most likely to draw this one and we are likely to beat Udinese at home..

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
    Getting a win in this match is crucial. It'll put even more pressure on Napoli before their away game vs Merda. They'll know if they drop points that we are going to be top with a game in hand

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    For sure. They would feel same if we were eliminated too tho.

Sometimes, I get exactly why half the country hates us so much :D

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
    I'm not 100% sure yet. If napoli beat inter away, they'll start to believe again i think. we need to win against udinese and hope napoli drop points to inter. if we go top with a game in hand, thats when i think they'rr really be hurt mentally

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
    I'm not 100% sure yet. If napoli beat inter away, they'll start to believe again i think. we need to win against udinese and hope napoli drop points to inter. if we go top with a game in hand, thats when i think they'rr really be hurt mentally
    Not gonna watch cus of our boring brand of football. Nonetheless, will use this rap to win the game for us. Nowadays, the story of our wins are more interesting than the football we play. Which I'm cool with, I like that we are notoriously hated for our ugly wins. So here goes.

Just had a long week, but we still has breath
    Asa anaconda gona construct his ex to death
    Lent our crown, just for lol, to the dirty rats
    But a crown on a rat be like fashion gone bad

Hence we gona take that fucking crown back
    Wear it on our head that's what we do best
    Dirty rats be like hoes that we bang on desks
    Dirty rats, asaconda gon come on your braest

Monty

Tuz Royalty
    May 2, 2017
    Not gonna watch cus of our boring brand of football. Nonetheless, will use this rap to win the game for us. Nowadays, the story of our wins are more interesting than the football we play. Which I'm cool with, I like that we are notoriously hated for our ugly wins. So here goes.

Just had a long week, but we still has breath
    Asa anaconda gona construct his ex to death
    Lent our crown, just for lol, to the dirty rats
    But a crown on a rat be like fashion gone bad

Hence we gona take that $#@!ing crown back
    Wear it on our head that's what we do best
    Dirty rats be like hoes that we bang on desks
    Dirty rats, asaconda gon come on your braest
    have you even tried saying that out aloud?

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
    This is why we must win these next 3 Serie A matches before the international brake. That would totally demoralize Napoli.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)