[Serie A] Juventus 2-0 Torino [7th October, 2023 18:00 CEST] (5 Viewers)

vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

magician

Oct 22, 2022
Wait I'm confused, I just started seeing the highlights for the game and saw that Kean had a goal being ruled offside.

Weren't people here saying that the offside rule has been changed this season to allow such a goal? What's going on?

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Put on replay switched to highlights after 20 something minutes :lol3: have Juve ever been this unwatchable? or maybe age catching up with me but peak jihadball enabling these average joes, freaking bellanova looked liked prime maicon thank allah we came out on top at the end.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I don’t think anyone is going to use this win as an example of Juve being “back” :lol2:
I don't think that we'll be "back" at all this season. This set of players won't suddenly start playing nicer football, and our financial situation won't allow us to change the manager or add a difference maker in midfield/attack in the winter mercato who'll completely change the team to better, ala Pirlo in 2011.
Hence, the best we can hope for are these ugly wins. We need them because we need top 4, and we need top 4 so we won't have a summer like the one we just had.

The sooner we accept this, the better for our mental health.

Hunchback

May 10, 2023
I don't think that we'll be "back" at all this season. This set of players won't suddenly start playing nicer football, and our financial situation won't allow us to change the manager or add a difference maker in midfield/attack in the winter mercato who'll completely change the team to better, ala Pirlo in 2011.
Hence, the best we can hope for are these ugly wins. We need them because we need top 4, and we need top 4 so we won't have a summer like the one we just had.

The sooner we accept this, the better for our mental health.
Exactly.

We'll have to grind this one out. It's going to be a long season with this roster and Allegri's catenaccio but it's realistically the best we can hope for at this moment.

If we can manage to finish top 4 at the end of the season, it'll be a huge success given the place we're at now.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Eternal losers Spurs lost Kane, but changed to a fresh and exciting manager after a couple of dinosaurs in Mourinho and Conte. That's all they needed to look like a top 4 side in a very competitive EPL. We could be back very easily if we really want to.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Eternal losers Spurs lost Kane, but changed to a fresh and exciting manager after a couple of dinosaurs in Mourinho and Conte. That's all they needed to look like a top 4 side in a very competitive EPL. We could be back very easily if we really want to.
Spurs won plenty of trophies in October before, they also started strongly last season.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's the way Spurs play now, they're different and we've also had a strong start and are in the top 4. Even if we win scudetto and coppa, you can't say we should keep Allegri.
I could because winning is what matters. Playing good football isn't more important than winning.

But sure, Allegri's time was up a while ago. And we won't win because we don't have the best squad or the best coach, imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)