[Serie A] Juventus 2-0 Spezia [August 31st, 2022] (4 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
I saw a less shaky team at the back despite a modest 1-0 lead and that makes me happy. Even better we got a 2-0 win.

Things are coming together.
Yup, I liked the Gatti Bremer partnership, though the midfield definitely needs something different, Loca had an awful game today, hopefully Paredes can help bring control there. The subs Cuadrado and Kean were dreadful as well.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yup, I liked the Gatti Bremer partnership, though the midfield definitely needs something different, Loca had an awful game today, hopefully Paredes can help bring control there. The subs Cuadrado and Kean were dreadful as well.
Who do you bench for Paredes then?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He's not wrong.
Can’t be happy to keep a clean sheet and killing the game? I think the doom and gloom is warranted but not today.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably Locatelli and keep a midfield of Rabiot, Paredes and Miretti and see how it works. Rabiot was actually pretty decent tonight I thought.
Max making something of Rabiot I hope. Don’t care who starts as long as we get wins

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Can’t be happy to keep a clean sheet and killing the game? I think the doom and gloom is warranted but not today.

- - - Updated - - -

Max making something of Rabiot I hope. Don’t care who starts as long as we get wins
This is Spezia! They scored 41 goals last season in 38 games. We shouldn't celebrate a clean sheet against them.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This is Spezia! They scored 41 goals last season in 38 games. We shouldn't celebrate a clean sheet against them.
We have lost to inferior teams a lot over the years it happens. What I cant stand is the “we are juventus!” Mantra that people spew here. Best teams get upset all the time but we won, our defense kept it together when we typically concede. Things look better today despite the ugly win the unit stuck together

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Couldn’t even tell Locatelli was on the pitch and he played a full 90. Whilst Miretti gave the ball away a few times, at least he always shows for the ball and tries to make things happen.

Bremer-Gatti doesn’t work as much as Bremer-Raguno didn’t work. Neither are comfortable with the ball and makes us even more toothless and easy to play against. There’s no solution to this as Bonucci is likely to miss many games.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Underwhelming 3pts but i'l take it.
Tek is just awful
Bremer was a rock.
Gatti was more than decent.
Rabiot our best midfielder.
Miretti shaky in the first half. Did great in the second half.
Locatelli poor. It's starting to become a norm.
Vlahovic with another great goal.
I have a feeling Milik is going to surprise us this year. I'm happy for him as many of us discounted him.

Onward to Fiorentina where a win is paramount.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
We have lost to inferior teams a lot over the years it happens. What I cant stand is the “we are juventus!” Mantra that people spew here. Best teams get upset all the time but we won, our defense kept it together when we typically concede. Things look better today despite the ugly win the unit stuck together
This is not an anomaly. This is the new normal. We play like this against all teams. Nobody cares if this is a one off.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This is not an anomaly. This is the new normal. We play like this against all teams. Nobody cares if this is a one off.
I see you. I hear you. I love you.

things are coming together. We are getting key players back, we are playing youth and OUR YOUTH is doing well. Pull that string of optimism if you dare I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I see you. I hear you. I love you.

things are coming together. We are getting key players back, we are playing youth and OUR YOUTH is doing well. Pull that string of optimism if you dare I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.
Let's hope.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
One main problem is crowding around the ball. Whenever we win the ball back, the midfield is completely congested. There are no players in space to pass to, players getting in each other's way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)