[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Sampdoria [July 26th, 2020] (2 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Fuck Sorri and his supporters. Forza The Anti Sorri Brigade and his detractors.

I don't understand how some of you are actually supporting this turd. He has absolutely won nothing in his career (a mickey mouse Europa League doesn't count in my book - no one gives two fucks about that competition).

The man is a stubborn senile mule, has 0 tactical flexibility, makes horrible subs (and constantly gets bailed out by Ronaldo and Dybala), and even his former players, Napoli aside, don't like him or his training methods. Even at Napoli, he was adamant about following a system, which is fine, but he had no plan B. He ostracized and alienated a few players because he always used the same 14-15 guys.

He doesn't belong at a club like Juventus. It's that simple.
Do we actually have 24 players we could use? NO.
he gave lots of chances to Berna because he doesnt have better options. Costa is injured, trinedent doest seem to work, because we’ll need some balance in midfield. Pjanic is already in Barca, even before he didnt sign for Barca he barely showed up. We had only one quality midfielder, Bentan. Now we have two, Rabiot and Bentan, but Bentan has been playing the most minutes post Covid, and he doesnt have the legs to play at 100% every 3 days. Defense is shit. We only have one reliable CB. Bonucci is Bonucci, Demiral injured, and Chiellini (we no longer can rely on him). Rugani, well he’s Rugani.
I hope we ship Bonucci and Rugani, keep Chiellini, and Sign at least two defenders. Bring Romero back and sign Kumbulla and keep him another year at Verona.
Danilo, MDS, should leave already but no sane team will buy any of them.
Plusvalenza will bite us in the ass sooner or later.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Plenty of MOTIVATION to win this match. Only a matter of time but the scudetto is Juve's. If a draw I won't have much confidence in advancing past Lyon. I mean when will Sarriball start? Might just not be in Turin.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
ConteInda beats Sarriventus. Apparently they lost 22 points while being in the lead. Many wanted Conte here btw.

Another thing is the myth of lack of rotation. Who do you play? How do you rotate? Sarri uses all the players that are available. Lately he was even forced to use unfit players like AS and Ramsey. DC is a disaster waiting to happen (and just happened again yesterday). Higuain has suffered his second injury since covid. Pjanic has had some issues lately too.
Let's not even metion Khedira, MDS and Chiellini here. They're never available.

We need to realize that problems are way bigger than the coach. I mean, Allegri has faced the same issues but under Sarri it looks worse because of this packed as fuck finish to the season. It doesn't really help that this team is so narrow in squad yet so old.

Motivation has been harder for this side with each year passing, because when you win, inevitably you're becoming full. Is Sarri shitty when it comes to motivation? I don't think so, he's not exceptional at it and that's all. I really doubt this is the real problem here. Sarri's biggest problem is, he didn't receive the same availability from the players that he got elsewhere. It's one thing to go to Napoli and sell them your ideas and another one is to do it here. When you deal with champions who have won so much, they won't be as interested in changing their ways.
Another thing is Juve has simply too many names that look just good on paper. If this Sarri experiment has any chance of succeeding here, then Paratici has to go for younger players with lower profiles but with lots of potential. The ones that are hungry and will show availability to Sarri's ideas. De Ligt and Bentancur seem to get what is expected from them. Kulu will probably fit in well here, he's got a proper engine to do the running and we've seen him creating quite a bit for Parma. Hopefully Arthur will adapt quickly enough and stays fit.

To sum up: we're in the worst place possible because this team is no longer Allegri's but it's neither Sarri's. Now the management has to take responsibility and decide what to do next. You either continue with the idea of changing or go back to what it was. Let's just not do something in between because next year Juve might not be this lucky to win a title.
What a great post. As expected from you.

To double up. I also think Sarri is in a shit position right now. To be sincere, we simply have way too much players which are past it or simply not good enough. This season has been saved by Cristiano and Dybala alone, without them, we would have been like 5 or 6th in the table.

The problem is that we cant even rotate properly because the amount of injured, unfit or old players is way too much. the salaries are over the top and the talent is not there to compensate. This should be adressed ASAP

Like you said, is time to buy young players who ware willing to give it all and follow the coach. Player with talent and hunger who can learn and support the current staples of the team (CR, Dybala, Deligt, Rabiot, Betan, Cuadradro).

The key man here is Paratici, he is the one who will decide or success in the coming years. The chances are out there, but he needs to be swift and effective. He cant afford to fuck up another mercato without key signings.

That being said, Sarrialso have his issues. This team´s problem is complex, is not only one guy´s fault.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
We won the league months ago, we did the job too early so now we can afford to dick about in these last few games. We want to lift the cup at J Stadium, all of it is planned to perfection.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
The forum is going to be lit if we don't win.
So just get the job done tomorrow and stop relying on other teams to f' up, so we can proceed to bash sorri without pressure.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Wait Ranieri is their coach? He has a bone to pick with us. Another loss :scared:

- - - Updated - - -

#STRON9ER
Lol wtf

Last edited:

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Start the fittest 11 you have, conserve energy (I miss Allegri:touched:) and use the five subs even if you have to introduce U23 players: our players will do the rest

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)